Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found dog, cute

Found dog, cute

A really cute dog followed me home last night. She is extemely skinny, you cant really tell because she has thick fur, but you can play the xylophone on her ribs. And her collar, a choke chain was so tight we had to cut it off of her. I think we will call her Cobi, I think she a collie husky mix. We do need to find her a new home though, 2 is good for us. Hopefully it wont be to hard as I think shes about a year old. I have already turned her into a house dog, gave her a bath, and she slept the whole night in a crate, amazing for a outside dog, we had to carry her through the door because she wouldn't dare to come in, she flies in now though. Heres a pic of her.

She's cute.. but are you sure she does not belong to someone else who may be out looking for her?

Thanks ~Jessie~

She is beautiful. If she doesn't already have an owner you should be able to find her a home.

She has been hanging around for a few days and we have asked around if anybody knows who she belongs to and nobady knows. But she is so skinny(to the point that it would take over a month to get to where she is now), and the collar, had she gained a pound it would have grown into her neck. Aswell her hair looks nice but it is like straw due to lack of nutrition as well as really bad skin. Since shes that amaciated I don't really want to give her back to the original owners, they may starve her to death.

She's a beauty! I am sure if she's not an SKP - escapee - huskies can do that sometimes, run for the joy of it until they realize they don't know where home is, and get lost - that you'll be able to place her. She is beautiful, and those eyes will melt your heart!
    I've Been Frosted

It wouldn't hurt to have a shelter or vet check for a chip. If she doesn't have one or you aren't able to find her owners, I hope that you are able to find her a loving home. She looks like a sweetie.

She's beautiful! I'm sorry she hasn't been cared for
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Poor, poor dear. She's gorgeous! And smart..she certainly knew who to follow for TLC, and vittles. I'm feeling her owners don't deserve to have her back and I'm glad she's a possible escapee from a life of he**.

I've been Boooo'd!

She is beautiful! I would not be able to leave the poor pup on the street either. Are you going to take her to the vet? When you do please have them scan for a microchip she could just be lost!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moesha View Post
    It wouldn't hurt to have a shelter or vet check for a chip. If she doesn't have one or you aren't able to find her owners, I hope that you are able to find her a loving home. She looks like a sweetie.
    Definitely get her scanned for a chip. She may have gone off on an adventure and got lost. Her original family may be looking for her.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    Definitely get her scanned for a chip. She may have gone off on an adventure and got lost. Her original family may be looking for her.
    Please do!! Who knows maybe she escaped from her house and cannot find the way back home??

She is one beautiful girl!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Awww I'm so glad you saved her! Hopefully she did escape a life of horribleness which it does since she had an embedded collar, sounds like no one cared. Poor girl. Lucky her for getting up with you now though!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I agree...SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!

I hope she finds a wonderful forever home

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

We have taken her to be scanned for a chip and the is none, as well as no lost reports for a dog matching her discription. A friend of ours had mentioned her to a coworker of his, and his wife is pregnant and he wants a large dog so the child and the dog can grow up together. Its not for sure but it sounds like it could be a good thing. They will have a lot of questions coming from my end though. Shes a good dog and deserves a good forever home.

She's gorgeous..she looks like part collie...she is just beautiful..let us know what you end up doing w/her
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*