well as you all know we have two dogs i don't have a picture for you but they are so special and smart.Cody is our outside dog and is 8yrs. old the other is 2 1/2 yrs. old. he stays inside at night if we let Cody in they have to be kept apart. because inside is patchy domain and they would fight. outside they do fine until patchy go's in the garage. we have a flap for Cody to get into the garage at night. any way what i wanted to say is that if you spend time with any animal and show them love they will learn just by being around you all the time. we haven't really trained our dogs or had any one else to. except the basics and the rest they did on their own by being with us. but you also have to watch them and pick up on things just like they do with us.animals are smart no matter what anyone says and they have feelings just like we do. i talk to my dogs a lot and they know what i'm saying even if i'm not talking to them. when its time for bed or to eat or what ever they know and sometimes do it before we say anything.i believe that if you love them and give them attention they will in turn love you. i even give my dogs a massage and they love it.and they let me know that they want more by nudging my hand. i know there is a lot of you that do the same thing with your pets. what would we do with out them? don't want to know!! well i guess i got carried away with this thread i apologize for that. hope everyone has a great day. love your pets linda