Thread: Gray-c baby!

Gray-c baby!

HELLO LITTLE GIRL! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY TO YOU THIS VERY EARLY MORNING!I AM GLAD YOU PULLED THROUGH AND LIVE A BEAUTIFUL CHARMED LIFE! YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET LITTLE ROSE AND YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO KEEP GETTING PRETTIER ALL THE TIME TO COME. BEST WISHESSUSANSWATLIN518

Gray-c- the old name magic worked on you: th other side didn't know what name to call you with and so you are still here and grace your purrents' home with your presence. You are just so pretty. Congratulations on being our COTD today. You know that means extra treats (maybe even a tiny little bit of bacon grease which for sure is special stuff as Filou just told me )

Gray-C, you're such a pretty girl and w/such good manners, too! No wonder you've made it as COTD. Enjoy your well deserved title, sweet one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Gray-c you are indeed one lovely girl!!!

I'm so happy you are all well now and enjoying your loving family and home.
    I hope you are being royally spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in love with Gray-c. You are one pretty feline with great manners. What a bonus! I hope that your special day is good for you and your human. I hope your entire life is full of happiness.

I know what kind of kitty you are Gray-c...the very best kind! A loved, spoiled, adorable, sweet, beautiful kind!

Congrats Gray-c on COTD!

GRAY- WE ARE SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU WERES SO ILL AS A KITTEN.
    BUT YOUR NEW MEEEOWMIE NURSED YOU BACK TO HEALTH, AND HERE YOU ARE A BELOVED FAMILY MEMBERS WITH BOTH HUMAN AND CANINE COMPANIONS TO BE YOUR FRIENDS.

AND YOU ARE NOW LIVING THE LIFE OF RILEY WITH YOUR FAMILY AND ITS SOO GOOD TO SEE A RELAXED HAPPY CAT WHOS SO COMFORTABLE , ENJOYING HER FURREVER HOME AND HER PLACE IN THE SUN.

THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A WARM HEARTED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR SEETEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY GREAT GRAY-C THE GRAY!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yes indeed, Gray-c is the very best "kind!" Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Gray-c! At first I couldn't tell if you were all gray or gray with a touch of salmon pink! Well, there's one thing for certain; you're one gorgeous girl, the very picture of good health and contentment! Reading about happy ending rescue tales such as yours is one of the very best parts of Pet Talk, and I'm so happy that you found your way to your forever home and family, that home with your name on it! You even have your very own furry best bud Dakota the JRT, along with several other assorted pups, to pal around with! What a wonderful life! Thanks for sharing your sweet self, your sweet story with us, Gray-c!!! I hope you and Dakota, and all of your furry pals, are enjoying the happiest Cat of the Day bash! Much love and bunches of cuddles and kisses to you, to Dakota and the entire furry crew! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Gray-c!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well isn't this something! You are the first cat I've seen with the same name as my kitty. From one GrayC to another Gray-c HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!!!

In my siggy it's spelled Gracie but I mostly spell it GrayC. It took me a while to make up my mind.

Gracious Gray-C!

Hi Gray-C! You are such a cutie! I love your picture...doing what cats do best - LOL!
    You have a semi-twin here in my household...her name is Dust Bunny, and she is almost six...when she was found, she was a small undernourished flea-infested scrap of gray fur - hence the name 'Dust Bunny'...she is a healthy flea-free chubber now! LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	42372   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny up close.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	42373  

Hi gorgeous Gray-C!!!
    It's amazing to find a pretty girl with such good manners

Congratulations for being our COTD, I hope you're being spoilt as you deserve

Big hugs and kisses
    astrid

Gray-C, you are sooo pretty! From one grey girl to another-- happy CAt of the Day and a long, happy, joyous life to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Gray-c, you look very healthy and happy these days, lying there on your comfy bed. Well, no wonder you are happy with such a comfy bed to lie on and a nice big window to view what is going on outside. And you don't even have to work! Meowmie does the chores while you supervise! Ideal.

I hope you enjoyed your day of honour to the fullest extent, Gray-c. Congratulations!