Thread: Hazel

Hazel

Hazel is a real beauty, her coat looks so soft and luxurious and she also looks like she would just love to cuddle with you. We had a handsome black kitty named Max and he was truly the boss of the Hawkins househole. His vocals were "Feed Me" when I woke up and came downstairs iat 6 A.M. and then at 9 P.M. it was "Giive us our treats" and he was speaking for himseslf and Gracie and Jake. He had raised 4 dogs of his own and a couple of neighbors' dogs...LOL. Max in his prime was a 28 lb. feline and lived to be 18 years old. We miss him still, he died in 2005.
    This is Jake age 6 on the left & Gracie age 7 they are the most spoiled pups but they give us a lot of love and we give it right back. They love to ride in the truck and also on the boat when they get the chance. They also love swimming but not baths.

Hazel, it looks like you're wearing a mink coat! What beautiful fur you have! Good that you've trained your humans to keep on their toes around you. What an able instructor you are! Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hazel

Russian Blues are not supposed to be so friendly; what happened to you? Anyway, ask your Mom for a new playmate to replace Midas for you; that will really keep you young and on your toes, pretty girl. Enjoy your special day today.
    Barbara

WELL THAT SIGN ADVERTISING ONE FRIENDLY CAT CERTAINLY WAS RIGHT ON THE MONEY AS HAZEL AS ADVERTISED IS ONE VREY FRIENDLY HAPPY CAT, AND A TRUE CAT COMPANION TO LOVE!!!!

AND AN ADVENTUROUS CAT AS WELL, WHO LETS HER MEEEOWMIE KNOW WHAT THE LOCAL WILLIFE ARE DOING , AND KEEPS AN EYE ON THEM.

THE LUCKY FOUND CATS JUST LOVE HAZEL AND SEND AN EXTRA MEEEOWY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY, HAPPY HAZEL.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are a beauty, Hazel, and your coat is lovely & shiny. Enjoy your COTD honors, and all the treats you'll receive for your day!

Hello Hazel!!! You are so beautiful!!!!!!! I love your fur coat

What a good work your PR Assistant made in the shelter regarding to the "Very Friendly Cat" sign

Happy COTD!! Big hugs and kisses
    astrid

Just Beautiful

Hazel, you are one BEAUTIFUL kitty
    I love your coat & your story

Happy COTD, Hazel! I hope that you and your human enjoy your special day.

Hazel what a beauty you are!!!

I see you like to do a bit of reading. Take my advise, go right to the funny papers. The news section is boring.
    How kind of you to keep your humans on their toes. I'm sure they are grateful. I hope you are all enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~