Thread: Djimo!

Djimo!

Ohhhhhhhhhh boy, aren't you beautiful!!!

I loved reading about your story, and your antics.

Happy POTD day Djimo!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Djimo

Dijimo, you are definitely one Pretty Bird and Sage is as well. I have never had a bird as a pet...lots of dogs and cats over the years...but my niece has Cockatiels and they are interesting to watch and listen to. She has one that absolutely loves me and will sit with me as long as they will let him. You are a wonderful, unselfish person to rescue and care for all the birds, I admire anyone who will rescue and love animals.
    This is Jake age 6 on the left & Gracie age 7 they are the most spoiled pups but they give us a lot of love and we give it right back. They love to ride in the truck and also on the boat when they get the chance. They also love swimming but not baths.

Happy Pet of the Day to you, Djimo! What a beauty you are, what a great name, what a character! Your pics are fab! That bottom shot of you with your cagemate Sage is the best! What a precious pair you make; the looks on your and her face are the best! How fitting that two birdies, who bring so much joy to the lives of their human, would be blessed with the happiest, most loving of forever homes! Heartfelt thanks to your person for all of her/his good work, helping so many deserving feathered ones like you (and Sage?) find their way to that special human meant just for them! I have to tell you, your person's description of you all cuddling together in the early morning, face to face, melted my heart!

Congratulations and much love and cuddles to you (and Sage too) on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful "Djimo! I hope you both are treated to an extra special, fun filled day, celebrating with your proud person and all of your assorted feathered pals!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I know absolutely nothing about birds, but Djimo, you're beautiful! You knew just where to end up to find your forever home, didn't you?!

I have to agree, the picture of you and Sage is the best, your expressions are priceless, it's obvious, even to a cat person, that you're so fond of each other. I can't let my kitty Pinot see that, however, she has quite a different reaction to birdies!

Happy POTD to you, sweetie, enjoy!

Thanks from Djimo!!

Thank you all for your congratulations! It was such a nice surprise to come to the website this morning and see Djimo's picture there. He's such a handsome bird, we knew that all you pet people out there would enjoy him so much. And Sage even wore her hat for the occasion. She is a charactor, our Sage!

The pictures of all your babies are beautiful and we thank you for sharing with us. It's always wonderful to meet other folks who adore their pets as much as we do. We love Pet of the Day! I always get a giggle!

Thanks!
    Cathy, Djimo and the whole FLorida FLock

Djimo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I so enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures today. The one of you and Sarge made me grin. Such a cute pair you are!!! I hope you are all enjoying your special day together.

Congratulaitons, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Djimo

Djimo, you are one gorgeous baby boy! And talk about GORGEOUS, that little Sage..... she is one cute girl.

Thank you for sharing your cute selves with us..... kisses and treats to you all.... love your person for taking such loving care and letting you adopt her/them.

Love you two angels.... many kisses and hugs and praise....... and what you say?????????? I can not give hugs??????????? Oh yeah I can and will.......

HUGS to you all.
    Sheryll & Critters!