Thread: carolina dogs

carolina dogs

i never really paid much attention before when i heard someone talking about these dogs. however last night on another forum something came up and i wanted to help as much as i could, so i started doing some searching on the internet. it turned out to be a very interesting voyage. i had no idea we had wild dog packs here in the u.s. they are basically the equivalant of dingos in australia. however, and i don't know why, but the government sees no reason in protecting them as a species, etc. and they are easily tamed and adjust to life w/ humans. there are also domestic breeders. go check them out at www.carolinadogs.org/
    let me know what you think about them. i found them to be facinating and cute. i would'nt mind having one of my own someday.

I had no ideas either..Thanks for that information.. It is very sad to me that the government will not help..QUOTE]Originally posted by crow_noir:
    i never really paid much attention before when i heard someone talking about these dogs. however last night on another forum something came up and i wanted to help aIs much as i could, so i started doing some searching on the internet. it turned out to be a very interesting voyage. i had no idea we had wild dog packs here in the u.s. they are basically the equivalant of dingos in australia. however, and i don't know why, but the government sees no reason in protecting them as a species, etc. and they are easily tamed and adjust to life w/ humans. there are also domestic breeders. go check them out at www.carolinadogs.org/
    let me know what you think about them. i found them to be facinating and cute. i would'nt mind having one of my own someday.
    [/QUOTE]