Thread: Smiling dog

Blog Entries

Talking Smiling dog

i have a border collie that loves to smile he comes in the house or just wakes up in the morning and he'll look right at us and showing all his teeth and wiggling all over.it is really sweet i just have to love on him. it makes me sad to think how many dogs are out there without any love. to some people that smiling would not mean anything to them.believe me if i had lots of money i would take care of all the dogs cats etc. and they would never be mistreated.they have feelings just like us and if you watch their expressions you would see all the many that they have. please take care of your animals love them and show them you care. i haven't ran across anyone on this site that don't love their pets but we all know they are out there. both my dogs have been rescued from a shelter and i will continue to get them there as long as i live.
    animal lover

That's so sweet

My friend has a Rottweiler which also smiles. It's really fun to see peoples reaction to it because most just automatically assume: Rottweiler showing teeth=bad news xD But really she's just the most gentle dog ever.

Blog Entries

Red face Mommies boy !!

when we got patchy he was only 4months old and very scared. i was the one that got him from the shelter and bathed him and fed him. my husband was not home when i brought him into the house.now my husband is a very tall guy and wears a cap all the time and when he came home patchy came running and got behind me on the couch.it took him a month before he would have anything to do with him.and now if he gets scolded he still runs to me and gets between my legs or behind me . he don't take well with company he's not mean he is just scared of everybody and it takes along time for him to make up with some one. but he is always smiling when mark and i let him in or just come home. and i only get kisses from him if i go out in the back yard. i don't know if it's because of our other dog being out there or what. we keep patchy inside at night and Cody our other dog stays out because she is so big she knocks everything off the tables. Cody is the female and very vocal and patchy is the male and he's a smiler. they are my very best friends and i love them dearly.
    A VERY PROUD MOM-MA