Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiki

Kiki

You are adorable; I LOVE calicoes! (Don't tell my Siamese, ok?) I've heard that calicoes and torties have attitude, but since your Mom says you love everyone, I'll have to rethink that. I'm so glad your sad beginning had a wonderful ending; thank you to your Mom and her family for caring enough to take you in. Enjoy your special day.

You sound delightful, Kiki! What a great view from your window too. Glad you found your happy home and congrats on your special day!

Look at those adorable paws! You're such a pretty calico girl! Calicos are my favorite because they have markings that are colors of the goddess. Enjoy your day as COTD, goddess cat.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Kiki!!! You can be the twin OR at least, the sister to our Nimet!!! Glad you have a great home with quite a view!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a pretty Calico face you have, Kiki! Is the rest of you solid white, or do you have more markings?

Good to hear you were rescued, nursed back to health and found a loving home. I'll bet you are so talkative upon waking because you want to share what you were dreaming about before you forget, right?

Have a wonderful COTD celebration and hope you receive lots of visitors to congratulate and pet you, sweet girl.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

AND YET ANOTHER GREAT HAPPY ENDING STORY WHERE A MATURE CAT IS GIVEN A SECOOND CHANCE AND TURNS OUT TO BE A GREAT TREASURE , AND A DEAR DEVOTED DARLING, AND A WONDERFUL COMPANION .

AND WILL REAPY HER FAMILY WITH MANY YEARS OF LOVE AND FUN, AND WILL BE A REMINDER OF THE GOODNESS THAT THEY SHOWED TO THIER FURRY COMPANION AND HOW BLESSED THEY ALL ARE.

AS SHAKESPHEARE ONCE WROTE THE QUALITY OF MERCY IS LIKE THE RAIN FROM HEAVEN AMD BLESSES THOSE WHO GIVE AND THOSE WHO RECIEVE.
    THE SECOND CHANCE FOUND CATS LEAD THE MANY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS FOR OUR BEST REASON FOR ADOPTING AN OLDER CAT AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY KOSMIC KIKI!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kiki!!!

You are such a cutie - with a great personality to boot! Enjoy your COTD satus!

Beautiful Kiki, how could anyone resist your sweet face and adorable furry paws? I wish I could meet you in purr-son and have you flop on my feet. How sweet is that!

I expect you have woken up by now Kiki, and know all about your great honour! Have a wonderful day as "top cat". Congratulations!

KiKi your so Cute & Sweet.. Loved your story.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Kiki you are indeed a beauty!!!

I'm sure you are trying to tell your mommy all about your adventures in your dreams when you wake up. She just hasn't figured that out yet, eh?
    I hope you have a wonderfully fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiki you are such a beauty!!! I love your pawsies!!!
    I feel very happy when I read stories like yours with a happy ending

Congratulations for being our COTD, enjoy your day!!!!

Big hugs and kisses
    astrid

Greetings darling Calico girl Kiki with the precious crossed pawsies! What a beauty you are, insider and out! You certainly had a tough start in life Kiki! Breaks my heart to think of you living out of the dumpster, starving and sick! Thank goodness for good people such as your rescuers! And happily it took all of about 2 seconds for you to adjust to your new home and your forever family, and you haven't stopped talking about it since! You're just the sweetest, most joyful little soul Kiki, and your humans, all who come to know you and love you, are blessed to have you in their lives! Hope you're enjoying a super fun day, celebrating with your family! Please have them give you an extra hug and kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kiki!

Hi everyone! This is Kiki's proud mom here, saying thanks so much for all the kind things you've said. Kiki sends her love and purrs to all of you!

To answer a previous question, Kiki does have lots more calico markings- her back legs and tail make her look like she sat in a bunch of paint.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Good afternoon, Kiki. You are a beatiful feline. I hope that you and your human enjoy your special day. Meow

Hi Kiki,

When you will read all the nice comments you have received today, I am sure you will talk and talk and talk to meowmie!

What a cute girl you are, I am in love!
    I hope you had a very good nap today and many treats