Thread: Arthur

Arthur

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Both Arthur and his baby sister Beitris are just gorgeous. And so wonderful to cheer everyone up that is sick.

Hey, I am not sick and they both cheered me up big time!!!

Congratulations on being owned by two real winners and your little Arthur is a true hero to me and my little crew!

Kisses, hugs and tons of praise and maybe a special treat from "Us Critters" here in Jax, Fla!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000746.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	780.5 KB 
ID:	42283   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000916.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	868.9 KB 
ID:	42284   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000915.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	849.4 KB 
ID:	42285   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000929.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	42286  
    Sheryll & Critters!

Hi Arthur....What a beautiful face for me to see first thing this morning.
    I bet you do make a lot of people happy. I would love to see you.
    You put a big smile on my face. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
    Continue to make people happy. A Dogs love is worth more than words can
    say.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

How precious are YOU, Arthur! Your photos are utterly heart melting, sweetheart! What a gentle, giving, nurturing soul you are; that photo of you "mentoring" your little fursis is simply precious! Thank you sweetheart for pay forwarding the many gifts you have been blessed, dedicating yourself to such a noble cause, being a therapy dog! I broke out in a huge smile the moment I clicked on your beautiful photo, and I can only imagine the smiles and joy your bring to all of your clients at the VA, the hopsital, nursing homes...wherever your work leads you! You truly are one extra special pup Arthur, beautiful inside and out, and we're honored to crown you our most deserving Dog of the Day! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you and Beitris both, are spoiled to the max and treated to all things wonderful, everything your hearts desire! Love, hugs and smoochies to you precious Arthur, and of course to your darling little fursis Beitris, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Sweet Westie Friends

Arthur and Beitris, you are both just beautiful westies.
    I am a little westie girl named Cheyenne and I live in Casper. I have a Jack russell brother and a lab mix sister plus 2 cat friends. I also have a cousin westie girl who lives in Cheyenne, her name is Emma. Isn't this a funny thing.
    It just tickled my mom to see you and know about you. Maybe some day we could hear from you. We are westie lovers.

Judi, Cheyenne, Emmi, Gilbert and the cats

Hi Arthur !!!!

We have always known that the hardest of hearts could be melted by seeing a Westie!! You are the perfect example of this. Who wouldn't want to have you around? You are so precious and one of the most adorable breeds on the planet. We think those tv commercials that feature your breed are just plain "Smile Provoking"!! Kudos to you for being such a great therapy doggie, Arthur. You are the most wonderful ambassador of therapy dogs of the world. We would live to see you coming to greet us in a sick bed, or, in a well bed!! That picture of you teaching Beitris proper yard etiquette is priceless. Sooooo cute!!! Congrats on your big day today, sweetheart, our fabulous DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you and little Beitris tons of kisses from Florida to help in the celebration. It's a pleasure to meet you!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there Arthur,

If you aren't the most adorable little guy. It's good to meet you and
    your little sister too. Looks like you are being a great big brother to
    Beitris. Thank you for all you do to cheer up any one who needs a
    friend. Congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. You
    are a hero & deserve lots of hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Arthur feelgood!

WHAT A TERRIFIC DOG! I AM A USAF VETERAN AND IT IS SOOOO COOL THAT YOU TRY TO MAKE VE VETERANS HAPPY! GOD BLESS YOU TO BITS!YOUR LITTLE SISTER IS ADORABLE!! I AM A CAT LADY LIVING WITH CATS BUT DOGS ARE VERY COOL! YOU ALMOST LOOK LIKE THE SAME BREED AS THE LITTLE GUY ON THE CESAR DOG FOOD COMMERCIAL WITH THE WHISTLING TUNE AND THE PINK WALLS! JUST ADORABLE!!HAPPY DOTD!ALSO-GREAT PICTURES! SUSANSWATLIN518

Awesome, precious pictures! OMG! Arthur, you are SO sweet and wonderful! What a great big brother you are too! I think you just cheered EVERYBODY up and put smiles on our faces!

I've been Boooo'd!