Thread: Goomba!

Goomba!

A very handsome senior citizen I must say. You look very distinguished with your graying muzzle. Love the name, by the way. You seem to be very expressive in your pictures which tells me your owners love and care for you very much. You a truly a faithful and loving dog and deserve the honor of Dog of the Day! Enjoy your day handsome fellow.

What a beautiful Goomba!

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful "seasoned" canine citizen I see before me! One of great honors of being a Pet Talk member is having the opportunity to meet beautiful elder statesmen such as you, Goomba! Pure love, that's what you are, sweetheart! Friend to all...family, friends, kids; for anyone and everyone who crosses your path, always a happy wag and a smile! You are what comes to my mind when I think of the perfect family dog, the perfect canine companion, a best friend and soul mate! What a lucky bunch your people are, having had you in their lives these many years, Goomba!!! I wish for you and your And family many, many more happy, wonderful, love filled years together! It's raining here by me, but hopefully it's sunny out your way Goomba, so you can enjoy an extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day bash...maybe your Mom can fit in one of those beloved car rides, or a walk; anything and everything your big, beautiful, all gold heart desires! Much love to you on your well earned, big day on center stage, sweet Goomba! Please have your Mom give you a bunch of big hugs, smoochies, and a fave treat for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Goomba !!!!

First of all, we love your name. It's just perfect for you. It's a wonderful day today to have you as our highly esteemed DOTD, Goomba!!! You are one very handsome hunk of a senior boy. Not only are you handsome but you have the sweetest look. We can easily tell that you are a big teddy bear and a giant lovebug!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate your fine honor today. We just feel sorry that we can't deliver hugs and kisses to you in person. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Goomba....You are so handsome. I would love to have you for my
    own. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Goomba,

You have the most expressive eyes. You are a very handsome fella.
    I'm happy to meet you today & read a little about you & your family. I
    hope you get a secial chew toy to celebrate your DOG OF THE DAY
    honor Sweetheart. Hugs & kisses for you Goomba.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Goomba, what a sweet boy you are. I love the concerned look on your face in the second photo. I'm glad you're having a happy life dear Goomba and I would bring you a stick if I could. Then we could talk and be sociable before going for a walk. Wouldn't that be a perfect day for a sweet Goomba boy. Hugs and treats for you today sweetheart and congratulations on being our DOTD.

wasp sting remedy!

Goomba is indeed a sweet-looking boy. Dogs are so tuned in to us that they pick up our emotions easily. But I must tell you my home remedy for a wasp sting -- simply dab on some oil, such as salad oil or cooking oil. It REALLY works!

Sweet goomba

WOW-WHAT A SWEET DOG!SORRY ABOUT YOUR HUMAN'S WASP BITE-eeek! DID I SAY EEK? I LOVE YOUR PICTURES-HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY PAL!SUSANSWATLIN518

Hey guys! This is Goomba's girl, Emily. I didn't realize that little Goomba had been DOTD until today when I was browsing the archives!

Goomba is sweetest, most caring boy in the world. He follows me around the backyard like a shadow. He stops when I stop, he looks where I look, he sits when I sit....

I'm going outside right now to give him some extra love from all of you!