Thread: Very vocal!!

Blog Entries

Smile Very vocal!!

i have a lab & great dane mix she is about 8yrs. old and has been very vocal since she was brought home from the shelter. if we talked to each other she would start howling and barking like she was trying to talk .to this day she will howl and try talking . i can be in the house and it will be dark outside no lights on inside but she knows what room i'm in and she'll go to that window and start howling and trying to talk. once i go to howling she'll get louder and once we do that i'll say thats enough and she will go lay down. i have never had a dog that done that and just wondering why she will do that. any information is greatly appreciated.

I have never had a dog that was vocal until I got Rocky.
    He Woo Woo's daily to me. He is on the demanding side and
    he will Talk to me when I get home from work and when he wants something. I think it is adorable and he makes me laugh.
    I guess some dogs are just talkers and some aren't.
    (I'll take a talker.)

----<---<--<{(@

We had a Great Dane mix (3/4 Dane, 1/4 Lab) Gracie, and one could have the most remarkable conversations with her, she would make lots of noises when she'd "talk back" to us. It was just one of the things that made her special to us!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

My two dogs

good morning all i'm having my coffee and waiting on Cody to come to the window and start talking.i have a small male border collie and by the way Cody is a female. Cody is 8yrs. old and Patchy is 2yrs. old.we got both from the highland county dog shelter. i will always go there to get my dogs i know that they know we saved them and they do everything to please us. i have no regrets of getting them there. they were both very small when we got them and after having Patch 2 yrs. he still is very shy of people and noises. but he is a grinner when ever we come home he is smiling at us and wiggles all over. pets are only what you make them and if you love them they will love you back. as you can tell i'm very proud of my babies.
    see ya linda