Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update Carly is Home!!! Yea!!! 23 April

Cats don't understand that not everybody can see in the dark. I never used night lights until I got a cat! "But I was right here, didn't you see me?"

Please keep us posted! Be well, Car-Car.

Love, Columbine

I've learned to turn lights on because, as I said, my blackie Boo can't be seen at all. Even so, I still sometimes trip over him. Years ago I had a cat named Frisky who was always under foot and as I was closing the door, it stuck and wouldn't close. I kept trying to force it and guess why it wouldn't close? Because Frisky was there! She never made a sound, didn't cry out in pain or anything! And I didn't even see her! I felt awful, picked her up and hugged and kissed her and said "I'm sorry" over and over again but it didn't prevent her from doing the same thing later on. So don't beat yourself up; accidents happen. We would never hurt our furkids on purpose.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Carly is home and doing well. She is eating and drinking and sitting up!! She wouldn't even sit up all these days. She just laid there. She is happy to be home, talking to all of us. Her breathing has improved a lot. Thanks for all the prayers and wishes. We truly appreciate it.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

That's a wonderful report; we're all glad she's home and improving. Keep up the good work, Carly!

YAAAAY! What great news! Give her some gentle hugs for me, ok?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

This made my day! Thank you so much for keeping us informed of dear Carly's progress! Hugs and kisses to your little girl!

This is wonderful news!!! I hope that she'll continue to improve and do well.

What a relief! I'm so glad to read this wonderful news. Thoughts for continued improvement for Carly.

Thank all of you so much for you support. As I type, she laying up on the arm of the lounge chair. She is like night a day from last Saturday. She has rolled around and done turkey toes all evening.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

you can't blame yourself...cats have a knack for getting underfoot!
    how is Carly doing?

Thanks for asking. She is doing great and showing us her turkey toes all the time.