Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adorable Ava

Adorable Ava

Ava, what an iressistible little monkey princess you are.
    I would love to kiss you goodnight and to play with on your nice porch.
    I can even live with the fact that you show affection only on your own terms- my Filou is the same.
    Have a great and happy day

Beautiful kitty and wonderful story. I loved hearing about your special porch and how much your owners love you. Would love to see pics of your kitty wonderland that your daddy made for you. Maybe you will become a PT member.

Enjoy your day of fame pretty girl.

What a pleasure it is to meet you this morning, Ava.

I am terribly impressed to hear of how much you help around the house. You have such a busy time holding down all those bags and boxes, as well as having to strip the wallpaper. You need that relaxation area that daddy built for you. It sounds like a little paradise. Do you allow the others to use it too?

Enjoy your day in the limelight, lovely girl. Congratulations!

Ava

YOu are such a pretty girl; but you really should try laps; they can't be beat on a cold day! My Siamese has been a lap cat all his life; I can't imagine having a kitty who didn't like to sit there! Anyway, enjoy your special day with that great kitty playset of yours.

Ava, I love the way your leg lazily dangles while you're sitting idle (for probably a nano-second if you're anything like my Siamese). You sure do have a good life; I'd love to see that cat room. Well, royalty deserves the best and you're COTD, so it's totally appropriate. Enjoy, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Good morning to you beautiful Ava!!! I was so touched by your Mommy's touching tribute to her beautiful baby girl! You are one much loved furkid, that's for sure! Just wondering if it's mere coincidence that your coloring just happens to coordinate so perfectly with your couch, pillow and throw? Me thinks you are one much pampered pussy cat. And should anyone doubt it, there's your custom made kitty kingdom to serve as proof! Talk about a kitty "wonderland!" Wow, that's one awesome (and talented) Daddy you have there! Of course your Mom is pretty special too! All around I'd have to say you and your family make one heavenly match!

Thanks for starting off my day with a huge smile, sweetheart! Hope you and your wonderful family of humans enjoy the happiest Cat of the Day celebration! No doubt you're in for a full day of pampering, fun adventures and extra good loving! Cuddles and lots of love to you beautiful Ava, our extra special and most deserving, Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good Morning Beautiful Ava! You're quite the interior decorator, aren't you? You KNEW that wallpaper had to go!

Well, enjoy your special day and all the extra attention and treats!

You are one gorgeous girl, Ava! What a haven your loving guardians have created; every kitty should have it as good as you do, honey. Wear your COTD crown regally as you are most deserving of the honour. Love your name, too!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Good morning sweet Ava!!! When I read your name I thought "uhh, just like the girl from Grey's Anatomy"... and there's where your name came from!! (I'm a fan too)

Just by reading your story one can tell how much your mommy and daddy love you, and I'm glad for it because you're a special girl and you deserve all the love you now have
    Congratulations for being our COTD, beautiful girl!!!

Love and kisses
    Last edited by astrid; 04-17-2009 at 10:08 AM.
    astrid

AVA YOU ARE EVERY BIT AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOUR NAMESAKE THE LEGENDARY AVA GARDNER. AND THATS GREAT THAT YOU HAVE YOUR VERY OWN PORCH TOO, EVEN MY FOUND CATS WILL BE JEALOUS!!!

AND YOU ARE SUCH A HELP AROUND THE HOUSE WE DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR MEEEOWMIE WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!!!
    YOU ARE A SMALL FURRY MARTHA STEWART!!!

THE LUCKY FOUND HOTEL CATS ALL SEND A HOME KEEPER MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR NICEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY AWESOME AVA!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

cute

She sounds like a delightful kitty. congrats on being COTD

Welcome Ava.. Your sure a Cutie Pie.. You look so comfy on your swing.. Always good to see a Texas Baby.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Ave you certainly are a beauty!!!

What a treat to see your lovely pictures today. I'd certainly remember to kiss you good night each night if you lived with me.

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ava!! Obviously you are a cat of good taste regarding the wallpaper!!! Cracked me up!! By the way, do your parents " Always kiss YOU goodnight??" HAPPY COTD!!!

Good afternoon, Ava. You are a very pretty feline. You deserve to be the COTD