Thread: rmcbuckeye designs - finally launched! :)

rmcbuckeye designs - finally launched! :)

Check out my freelance photography/design website, if you are interested, contact me. (Also let me know what you think!)

http://www.rmcbuckeye.org/
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

seems quite neat and clean... one thing I'd like to see as a potential customer is samples of your work... which can make me decide to hire you...

other thing I saw about the rates.... besides having different rates here and there... especially on the business cards.. here you can get nice/decent ones for about 25-30 dlls.. (100).... will you be printing them out or just designing them?

also a company logo IMO can't be generalized as you might want/need to charge more for a big company and maybe a flat rate for smaller ones... besides de logo will be their presentation and might need be more $ than business cards.. JMO

about the photo rates I think they are good... time will tell if you'd need to adjust them..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    seems quite neat and clean... one thing I'd like to see as a potential customer is samples of your work... which can make me decide to hire you...

other thing I saw about the rates.... besides having different rates here and there... especially on the business cards.. here you can get nice/decent ones for about 25-30 dlls.. (100).... will you be printing them out or just designing them?

also a company logo IMO can't be generalized as you might want/need to charge more for a big company and maybe a flat rate for smaller ones... besides de logo will be their presentation and might need be more $ than business cards.. JMO

about the photo rates I think they are good... time will tell if you'd need to adjust them..
    Thanks for the helpful tips. I actually will be adding pictures of my work on the website today - since I worked on the pages all day yesterday. You made a good point about the business cards/company logo pricing. I will adjust that, too as well. I appreciate you taking a look!
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Looks nice. I like the simple layout.

Only thing I noticed: On the 'about me' page, there's a white line through your buckeye logo. Not sure if you cut the picture into parts, and there's a gap in the columns or what... Didnt see it on the other pages though.

I too think you should have a sample work page, or portfolio, whatever you want to call it. Or a link to the other site you had with all the t-shirt designs, if you still have that site.

Looks good though!

Bunny: BoxerxSheppard mix, Eli: Boxer, Treo: Boxer
    Zeke [RB]: RottweilerxAustrailian Cattle Dog mix

Oscar & Chloe: White's Tree Frogs, Kiwi & Wasabi: Green Tree Frogs
    I sell DVDs and other miscellaneous stuff on eBay!

Quote Originally Posted by Seravieve View Post
    Looks nice. I like the simple layout.

Only thing I noticed: On the 'about me' page, there's a white line through your buckeye logo. Not sure if you cut the picture into parts, and there's a gap in the columns or what... Didnt see it on the other pages though.

I too think you should have a sample work page, or portfolio, whatever you want to call it. Or a link to the other site you had with all the t-shirt designs, if you still have that site.

Looks good though!
    Fixed, and fixed. Put up my photography samples up there too as well. Thank you!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I received my shirt. I love it! Thanks so much.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

You can get some great business cards on vistaprint.com That's where I got my "Fur-Nanny 911" business cards. They came out great.

Congratulations on your new business. You photos are awesome. Good luck!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    You can get some great business cards on vistaprint.com That's where I got my "Fur-Nanny 911" business cards. They came out great.

Congratulations on your new business. You photos are awesome. Good luck!
    Thank you! I actually created my own business cards. I figured it out on photoshop and I just print them from Kinko's or through my own printer.

And

Kuhio98 - Glad you like the t-shirt, thank you!

Hey thats a Pretty Nice & Neat Web Site.. Congrats & Good Luck

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>