Thread: Stella!

Stella!

My heart just grew two sizes when I saw Stella. What a gorgeous Yellow Lab. I love her pink nose and she looks like she has a beautiful coat. You have all of the wonderful traits that a Labrador should. Obviously I am a Labrador lover too!

Good morning beautiful Stella! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Me and my girl Star are doing the happy dance, so excited to see a people, life and water loving, "perennial puppy" Lab, named our very special Monday honoree! What a wonderful forever family and happy life you have been blessed with, Stella! Living in Minnesota, no lack of lakes to satisfy your love for water, right sweetheart? And you're certainly not lacking in the love department either! Your proud family clearly loves you dearly, and for good reason! You embody all of those traits we Lab lovers crave in your beloved breed, in a canine companion and best friend! Your people are truly blessed to have you in their lives, Stella! Hope you enjoy an extra special, fun and love filled Labalicious day sweet baby girl, celebrating your much deserved reign as Pet Talk's "top dog!" Make sure your Mom gives you a bunch of extra hugs and kisses, for me! Love, woofs and wags to you beautiful Stella, from me Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WOW! You sure are a beautiful labbie girl!! It sounds like you have the best, most wonderful life and are clearly loved by your family. You even have your own built in doggy play date with your dobie neighbor Sunny and I wish you lived next door to us! We would BOTH play with you every day Happy DOTD to you and we wish you a long, happy and healthy life.

Stella, you have such a beautiful face. I would love to plonk a kiss down right between those big brown eyes. I'm happy that you are leading such a wonderful life with a loving forever family. Sounds like you have a good time no matter where you go, and I would love to see you swimming in circles. Hugs and treats for you today pretty girl, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Beautiful Stella

What a stunning girl you are, Stella! You take my breath away. You make a wonderful Dog of the Day! I am happy you found your human family, and you can fill an empty space in their hearts! I hope you have a very long, happy, healthy life with them, and enjoy every day! Take today for you, and spend some time with your Dobie buddy. Congrats on being given this honor, you deserve it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Stella,

You are a beautiful example of your breed sweet girl. Your zest for life
    is wonderful & I imagine you would be a pleasure to be around. Congrats
    on being our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Stella !!!!!

We have to stop in and say hello to you, pretty girl. We are in love with Miss Stella!!! A beautiful girl with an adorable pink nosie. We think you have a great life, sweetheart. You are the typical perfect Labbie. Congrats on your special day today as our DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you a million kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness alway!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Stella honey!

WELL HI STELLA! HAPPY DOTD.WATCH OUT IF YOU'RE HANGING OUT WUTH A DOBERMAN-I LIKE THEM AND IT SEEMS THEY CAN BE SASSY! I OFTEN RECALL WHEN I LEFT THE AIR FORCE AND CAME HOME TO UPSTATE NY. A LADY WHO RENTED THE FLAT UNDER MINE HAD A DOBIE WHO LIKED TO FREAK ME OUT AND LEAP OVER THE FRONT END OF MY CAR!! MAURICE WAS A CLASSY DOG THOUGH!I AM A CAT LADY MYSELF-BUT STELLA I LOVED READING ABOUT YOU GIRL! YOU COULD END UP WITH A CANINE OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL IF YOU KEEP SWIMMING! GO FOR IT! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Stella

Stella, you are a true beauty! I would also like to live near you so that our Gracie and Jake could play with you. Gracie is a 7 year old black lab/rottweiller and Jake is an almost 6 year old Chow/Shepherd/Lab. They are both upwards of 100 lbs and Jake thinks he is a lap dog...LOL. Please ask your human to give you a Milk Bone for us. Jeanne