Thread: Penny

Penny

Hi Penny....You are a pretty little girl with a pretty name. You could come live with me and I would buy you lots of toys to mess up. I have two yorkies
    and neither one will play with doggie toys. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see how pretty you are. Have a good life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congrats on the DOTD. Penny you are just toooo cute. You definatly love being the center of attention in that picture.

Penny Candy

Penny, congrats on being named Dog of the Day. Now how about we get together sometimes and play! I just love running and chasing. We could spend days in my yard chasing each other and the lizards and birds. See I live in the woods, but my human Mom keeps me confined to the backyard, anyway. I hope you have a very fun-filled happy day, and get some special treatment for your accomplishment. Lots of kisses.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Precious Little Penny !!!!

Our Mom is standing on her head to see you this morning, Penny girl!! We don't remember seeing too many Doxies like you. Such a unique looking little baby. We would love to see more of you and the family of fursibs. WOW!!! What a crew you have there!! We have a couple of big Aussie nephews that love ice cubes, like you do. Especially one of them. If you give him one and he sees more, he'll spit that one on the floor and take another one. He eventually finishes all of them. Do you do that too, Penny? Being the only gal in the house has it's advantages for sure. We can see all your brothers protecting you. It's a pleasure to meet you today, sweetheart. Your Mom writes a great story about you because you're a great little girl. You're as cute as a button too!!!!! Congrats on your big day as our beautiful little DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you tons and tons of kisses from us to help in the celebration. New stuffies and ice cubes all around!!! Happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Penny

Penny, you are adorable. You seem to be lots of fun. I had a dog named Penny for almost 15 years and she was a good dog, too. Have a great life

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, Queen Bee Diva Penny! What a great photo of your adorable self! Upside down or right-side up, you're as cute as they come! hehe What a precious pup you are Penny, and just as sweet and loving as you are fetching (pun intended). What a happy, fur filled pack you found your way to! Be they human or 4 legged, it's clear you've got everyone in the family wrapped tightly around those precious paws of yours. Then again, who could resist your many charms? Not me!

Thanks for brightening my gray, rainy day with your heartwarming story, Penny! I hope you (and all of your furry sibs) enjoy a very happy and fun filled day; treated to all your faves, including but not limited to, ice cubes, laser light time, and lots of love! Hugs and kisses to you and the entire fur crew, precious Penny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Penny.

You are the cutest little pup. You brighten up a cold, goomy, day
    sweetheart. Congratulations on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hope you & your furry brothers have a nice Easter. Hugs & kisses Penny.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt