Thread: Merry

Merry

What a beautiful, soft looking kitty you are. I'm glad you now like your new owner, since you'll be there a while! I too have a Siamese, and a more loyal kitty you'll never find. Merry, enjoy your special day.

Would you look at the face on you! What a gorgeous girl you are! It sounds as though you're the perfect companion and sitting in your gift box must be just the perfect picture. I love that we share the same name even if we do spell it differently. Enjoy your day as COTD, fair Merry.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Merry Merry

WHAT A PUNIM! That is yiddish for FACE! She is a beautiful young lady! Her fur looks invitingly soft. Oh, Merry, I am so happy you are our Cat Star of the Day! Enjoy your moment honey and meows to your peoples!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Oh Merry you have a very beautiful face and look so soft it makes me want to cuddle you
    Congratulations for being rescued by a lovely human who now is giving you the home and love you deserve

Happy COTD to you pretty Merry, my best wishes for a long, healthy and joyful life for you!!

Hugs and kisses
    astrid

AND THENICE THING IS THAT YOU ADOPTED MIGHTY MERRY AS A MATURE CAT , AND THATS WONDERFUL AS THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT ADULT CATS WHO NEED HOMES AND ARE READY WILLING AND ABLE LIKE MARVELLOUS MERRY TO MAKE SOMEONE A FINE MATURE COMPANION.

AND NOW MERRYS MEEEWOMIE HAS A FRIEND WHO LIKES ALL HER SHOWS AND WONT FIGHT FOR THE REMOTE , AND WILL PROVIDE YERAS OF LOVE.
    ITS ALWAYS GREAT WHEN THERES SOMEONE WHO CARES WHEN YOU ARRIVE HOME.

THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW TO MAGNIFICAT MERRY, OUR LOYALIST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Merry, it is a pleasure to gaze on your lovely photos today. Your fur looks amazingly soft, and I would love to be able to give you a huge fluffy cuddle!

I hope meowmie is not late home tonight, and you have a lovely evening of celebration together. It is a great honour to be chosen as Cat of the Day and the moment needs to be appropriately celebrated. Congratulations, pretty girl.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Be still my heart - I have such a soft spot for Meezers! I shared my home and heart with 3 of these little smarties for many years!
    It doesn't surprise me to hear that you are intelligent - it just runs in Meezer's blood! I'm so glad that you have adjusted to your new home and purents. Have Meowmie give you a big hug from me please, and enjoy your very special day today as COTD!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Merry and her merry life!

You are such a cutie - and very photogenic too! I'd love to see you in your 'gift box' or playing with one of your mousies! Enjoy your day!

Merry what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and meeting you today. I'm glad you have settled in to your home and love your new mommy. It just takes time sometimes.

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good afternoon, Merry. You are a pretty feline. Here's paws to you and your human.

Congratulations to pretty Merry on being today's Cat of the Day!
    You are a beautiful blue eyed girl, I hope you had a great day today and got spoiled.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Happy Cat of the Day to you sweet, beautiful Merry! I hope you're still enjoying your big day sweetheart, maybe cuddling on the couch with your human, watching a little TV! I'm so happy to hear that you and your person are getting along so well; sometimes it just takes a little time to get comfortable with your new digs, and people! No doubt you and your person have become the best of buds, and she (or he) is so blessed to have you in her life, her beautiful, loyal sentinel, and all around joyful and loving best friend!

Congratulations and lots of love and hugs and kisses to you on your big day, beautiful Merry! Enjoy your evening of celebration, and every moment of your wonderful life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Merry

YO!-HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY LADY MERRYSUCH A BEAUTIFUL SIAMESE MIX. I KNOW YOU MUST BE GREAT TO COME HOME TO OR WAKE UP WITH! SOOO PRETTY!SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello there pretty Merry! You're not too far from my sister Margaret's kitties, Seamus and Mushika; they're just across the Potomac in Rockville. Your coat looks so plush, I'd love to give you scritches all over!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Dear Merry! You are just beautiful and I would love, Love to give you a whole lot of petting and hugs! Happy Cat of the Day, precious Merry, and a long and happy life to you with your caring human!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678