Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vivacious Vindaloo

Vivacious Vindaloo

Vin, my boy, I can certainly see why you're so loved; you have a precious face and a charming personality. Now, who could resist that combination? Funny that you like bread so much. I have a Siamese that can't be trusted when there's bread on the table. When I bring it home from the store, he'll bite right through the center of the loaf, wrapper and all. Ah well, that's part of his charm. I'd love to see you open the bread bin, etc. You're one smart little feline, you are. So enjoy your well deserved title of COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello there Vindaloo! I know the Indian dish you got your name after, but it's a little too hot for me.

I enjoyed reading your story and seeing your pretty face. You certainly are a beauty and quite a character! Your habit of stealing bread, I'm sure comes from your life in the streets, but now you have yummy catfood, and that is a lot healthier for you. I hope you get some today and have fun, playing and cuddling.

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day, Vindaloo!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hey Vin!!! I thought ALL cats swipped bread!!! The ENTIRE Clan LOVE bread!!! When I saw your name, I thought, lovers of Indian food!!! You sure are a good looking fella!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Welcome Vindaloo.. Your such a Very Handsome Gent.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Good Morning Vindaloo! I also know the dish you're named after and I love it - it's spicy just like you are!

It's your day, so demand some special bread for it (Easter hot cross buns, maybe?)! Enjoy your day, sweetie! You're a beautiful kitty!

What a "unique" name and a beautiful cat your are Vindaloo!!! You look like you might have Maine Coon/Norwegian Forest Cat in you.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Yes!

My thoughts exactly- between the size, the handsome appearance, the obviously superior intelligence, the habits and the funky diet preferences, Vin SCREAMS "Maine Coon!" to me! A very handsome and superbly-companionable critter, for sure!
    CONGRATS on COTD!!

Hi Vin!! You sure know how to spice up your family's life
    Great luck you have for being a rescued fella, you are now enjoying a home full of love (and bread) with loving people and feline mates to play with!!! Isn't that wonderful??!!! I'm very happy for you

Enjoy your day... a small piece of bread to celebrate wouldn't hurt, would it??

HAPPY COTD GORGEOUS VINDALOO!!!!
    astrid

Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Vindaloo! What a most fitting name for a kitty as spicy-sweet as you...perfect! (Named after one of my all time fave Indian foods, btw!) And what a wonderful, heartwarming, homecoming story your Mom has shared with us! You truly are one extra special kitty, Vindaloo...and quite the character too...a hoodie wearing, leashing walking, bread snatcher extraordinaire! My boy Oliver loves bread too; and just as much the plastic wrapping as the doughy contents!

No doubt about it, Vindaloo! You and your family were meant to be as one, and I'm so happy your Mom and skin sis decided to skip that yummy dinner for a trip to the shelter that fateful day!

"Our bellies were empty, but our hearts were fillled with love..." And no doubt their hearts will continue to be love filled for many, many more years to come!

Congratulations, love, and bunches of cuddles and kisses to you precious Vindaloo, and to all of your furry sibs too! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor sweetheart, and each and every moment of your blessed life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It looks as if you're pointing to one of my favorite movies, Little Miss Sunshine. How appropriate! Maybe your family can give you some nice crunchy cat treats that will taste much better than bread. And bring home some take-out vindaloo and naan bread in your honor! Enjoy your special day.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Vindaloo what a charmer you are!!!

I can't believe anyone would pass you by. Sounds like you got just the most purr-fect loving family though. I'd love to see a picture of you wearing your hoodie! I bet you are adorable!!!

Enjoy your special day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a Hnadsome Fellow You are Vindaloo, and its so wonderful that your family came back to cage 34, and saw the Great Cat that you are and realized that you were the Cat for them!!!

Its always good to see Mature Cats finding thier Furrever Homes and thier place in the Sun, as they are so often overlooked in the hunt for Kittens.
    Praise to Our Lord God and You that you could see what a Fine Friend Vindaloo would be.

The Lucky Found Hotel Cats send a Good Friday MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR SPICISH DISH AND NREST CAT OF THE DAY VINDICATED VINALOO !!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm a sucker for Vindaloo too! What a handsome man you are, such a beautiful coat! I just love the name, and it certainly sounds fitting with Vin's behavior. I can easly see why your meowmie couldn't resist! Congrats to Vin for being a fun COTD!

Vindaloo I am just giving you a kiss on your white nosie. You are sooo handsome

Vindaloo!

What a great story! You are fun...and a cutie too! (Don't tell anyone - I love bread too - LOL)!