Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Prayers for Tucker Please - Latest Update #35

Welcome home Tucker!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I'm glad Tucker is at home and feeling better.

My comiserating sympathies to Tucker and his skin family. I've been hospitalized with that fabulous diagnoses a few times and its no fun! Poor guy!!

I'm so glad he's home...getting lots of love from his mommy and his PT Family!

Welcome home, Mr. Tucker!

Hugs,
    Kelly and Kitties
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Hey Tuck ~

How's it goin, Bub?

Still feelin Better?

Get ready fur the Dawg Park Gathurin --- just a month or so away!

Try a little bit of PLAIN yogurt mixed with the other things you're feeding... that ususally helps my boy's tummy prob's
    Good luck & OF COURSE I'll send up a prayer for Tucker ... (insert praying hands emoticon here)

Little Tucker, I sure hope that everything is coming out "normal" now for you. You gave everyone a scare and you are just too darn cute to worry us like that.

Tucker is doing great - all back to normal -except maybe even a little more ornier! I think he missed me while he was gone because he sits on my lap alot more now. As I sit watching TV, reading or on my laptop, he is on one side and Pippi on the other - I love it!!!! He should be at the dog park gathering - I think every one will be except Jack - he can't handle long afternoons at the park anymore. Actually when it is the slightest bit warm he can't handle even an hour. But Carl takes him for more walks which makes him happy. Thanks for continuing to think about my pups!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Bob just went through same thing

Started with what appeared to be an accident in the upstairs area on the rug. Just a normal bowel movement, but so unlike Bob. That night - 2 more surprises. The next day when our daughter came home from school, there was throw-up everywhere and bloody diarrhea. Bob was a mess - all covered in it. Our daughter was a trooper and bathed him, and went about starting to clean up the destroyed carpets. She did a good job, but we had to rent a professional cleaning unit. Bob continued to be sick, and was drinking water like there was no end to it. Problem was - he kept throwing it back up. Finally, we took him to an emergency vet hospital that night and they too, wanted to keep him overnight on IV. Quoted 700-1000.00. We said we would like the fluid pack (injected under the skin) and we would bring him back if he worsened. When we said that, the price went from 700 to just an additional 35 over the 300 we had already spent. They said they would keep there, and on IV for a couple of hours. They actually ended up keeping him for about 4 hours and gave him an antibiotic in his IV too. Then they released him with an antibiotic presc. He was a little worn out, but back to his old self in just a day or two. It was scary - and costs us about 500.00.