Thread: Sweet Brody

Sweet Brody

Good morning sweet Brody. How cute you look, and no matter who your ancestors were, you are one adorable boy. How sad that you were at the shelter for so long, but maybe you were waiting on your very special human to come for you. I'm so glad you have a loving forever home now. Wish I could see you playing with your toys. And it's okay to hide from flies dear Brody, I don't blame you a bit. Hugs and treats for you today Mister Brody and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Brody !!!!

Such a handsome lad you are, Mr. Brody!! We're so happy that the shelter worker noticed your potential and got you out, just in time. Now, you have a great life with your forever family. We can't imagine what would scare you about a fly but we're sure you have your reasons. Everyone has something they're scared of and for you, it's bugs. We're laughing like crazy that you are trying to talk to Mom when you get in trouble. Barking at her so she will know you probably didn't do it. Right? What a personality!!! We send big congrats to you to congratulate you for being our DOTD!! Please tell the family to plant some kisses on that adorable facie from us to help in the celebration. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning and a very happy DOG OF THE DAY to you darling Brody, "the greatest!" What a beautiful blend of two (or more) gorgeous breeds you are, sweetheart!!! Having been mom to both a Husky and Retriever, I'm going with that combo! But we don't have to know who your grandparents are/were to see that you are one incredibly beautiful pup, in looks and in heart! We're so very thankful that you were saved from an unspeakable fate, and we give heartfelt thanks to all of those who had a hand in your rescue, and to your family for welcoming you into their home and hearts, giving one most deserving doggie a chance at happiness! And happy you are, as I see you're smiling!!! And don't you look fab in that stylish sweater! It compliments your fluffy, golden coat to perfection! (I think that's a halo you're wearing in your bottom photo!)

It was a pleasure getting to know you sweetheart, and I wish for you and your family a very happy day celebrating your extra special Sunday honors, and a lifetime of unconditional love and devoted companionship!
    Your family is so very blessed, having such a sweet, gentle, kind hearted best friend and furkid in you, Brody! Hugs and a gazillion kisses to you, precious Brody!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a wonderful story. Pound puppies are definitely the BEST!

I don't want to think of why you are afraid of flies. I am glad you have a good place to hide from them.

You are really a handsome boy. Love your pics and especially the one with your halo. You look like a very huggable boy.

Enjoy your day of fame at DOTD!!!

Beautiful Brody

Oh, My Goodness, What a beautiful face you have on you, Brody! I am in love, yet again! You are just a perfect Dog of the Day! I think your human family was (and is) very lucky to have been chosen by you for your forever family! I would love to have you sit on my lap for sweet doggie hugs and kisses. Congratulations on being named Top Dog for today. I wish you a long, healthy, loving life filled with fun and family. God bless your humans for looking in the right place for a such beautiful friend.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Brody

HELLO SUGAR! BRODY-HAPPY DOTD TO YOURED IS DEFINITELY YOUR COLOR-THE PICTURES ARE GREATSUSANSWATLIN518

Hello Brody.

It's a pleasre to meet you handsome fella. I see why your family
    loves you sweet boy. Shelter dogs sure are the best. I am happy you
    loving family took you to your forever home. Congratulations on being
    our special DOG OF THE DAY, Hugs & kisses just for you Brody.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Brody

Brody you are beautiful. I am in love again today. I am so happy you found a true love to share a forever home with.

Yeah, I know you are a guy.... my Rufus keeps reminding me that boys are handsome........ oh well, someday I will learn....... grin.

Love you purty boy Brody!
    Sheryll & Critters!

Hi Handsome, Handsome, Handsome, Handsome Brody! Regardless of what your heritage is, you are absolutely GORGEOUS (sorry..I know you're a boy). You got the best of everyone's genes! I wanted to melt when I saw your face. I think I'd spend 24/7 kissing you to pieces! *Whew!* Thankfully a hooman was smart enough to know you were tops and you found your forever, loving home! I know you're DOTD everyday!

I've been Boooo'd!