Thread: Brodie

Brodie

Hi Brodie

You are so handsome. I bet you are a joy to have around.
    You sure put a smile on my face this morning. Have a wonderful life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good Morning Brodie Boy!!!!

Who doesn't love a beautiful Sheltie? Answer.....we all love your breed, Brodie!!! Such a handsome boy you are. A senior boy? Nah! No way. After reading your bio, we have decided that you have a "Brodie Agenda" going on there in Canada. Life with your family sounds like the best for all of you. We think it's so cute that you all argue to claim who loves you more. That's our kind of family!! We also have quite a few nicknames. So far, we know them all. We also love to respond to "come here" when there's food involved. Have a wonderful day celebrating today, Brodie!! We send big congrats to you and the family on this big day of your's as our most handsome DOTD!!! Please tell the family to see who can give you the most kisses from us to clebrate your honor. Maybe some for the budgies too while you're getting a nose full of seeds. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Overcast Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Brodie

What a handsome senior dog.Wishing him continued happiness and good health with his loving family.

Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day to you beautiful Brodie, "the best dog ever!!! What a beautiful boy, what a precious seasoned citizen I see before me! Though I must admit Brodie, it's very hard to believe you are 12 years young! You have the looks, and spunk and spirit of a youngster...that's a Sheltie for you! And that is definitely a smile I see on that sweet face of yours! (I can easily "hear" you laughing!) And your independent, free spirited nature, your goofiness only adds to you charm, just as your mommy says, though having one of those "independent" types myself, I admit I'm partial!: You're simply a joy to behold Brodie, and your family so very blessed to have known your unconditional love and devoted companionship these many years! Here's to many more wonderful years with your loving, proud family!

Hope you're being spoiled rotten today sweetheart, that and your family (including your Budgie bros Echo and Joey) all are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled Dog of the Day! You so deserve it! Hugs, kisses and bunches of back scrubbies to you precious Brodie, our most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Brodie

What a simply BEAUTIFUL dog you are! Brodie I love you and I wish you were mine. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. I'm sending you love from Oregon.

What a handsome fellow you are, Brodie. I think I would love to plant a kiss on your nose and rub my hands through your beautiful fur. No way do I believe that you are 12 years old! You look ready to "go" and run a race! I'm so happy that you are our Dog of the Day!!! Congratulations!

Hello Brodie,

Wow, you are a gorgeous (or should I say handsome) boy. I love your
    beautiful furry coat & sweet smile. No wonder everyone loves you fella.
    Big congrats going out today for being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Brodie, you are so beautiful. Who could keep from spoiling you, not me, that's for sure. I must admit I would love to see you with birdseed on your nose, that would be so cute. Big hugs for you today Mister Brodie and I wish I could give you a kiss on that lovely face. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

I just want to bury my face in your silky fur! Congrats bodacious Bodie!