Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Hair Day

Usually when people complain about groomers I tend to side with the groomer thinking maybe there was a miscommunication (just from personal experience...a lot of times customer's ideas of "short" are not the same as a groomer's idea of "short")....but wow, that really IS that bad. From how choppy it is I would bet that they did not even bathe him. There's no way a clean dog would shave off that badly...well I guess if you really don't know what you're doing its possible. It looks like they just did a rough cut (a quick clip to get the majority of the hair off before the bath) and left it at that, no finishing cut. Poor Simba, at least he still has a cute smile.
    Last edited by wolf_Q; 04-02-2009 at 08:35 AM.

!

That cut from a professional groomer's point of view is awful, They haven't bathed or finished him as said in the above post, It looks like they prepped him and left him at that. Had he been bathed and blowdried properly then his coat would of been alot more smoother.

You've got every right to complain, I know it was a cheap haircut but if a groomer is claiming to be a professional then they should honour their word by doing a professional job! I would phone up and see if you could get your money back, its worth a try. I wouldn't recommend taking him back for a fix up because quite honestly it looks like whoever had them clippers didn't have a clue what they was doing.

Don't be too harsh on yourself, I bet he's loving feeling free Looks like nice weather too, it will grow back soon enough

His short hair does make his smile stand out more! Poor boy! (or really poor you...he doesn't seem to mind too much )

one very bad haircut, one amazingly cute dog....love that happy smile. i'm so glad he's in your pack
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Bad haircut , for sure! Thank goodness Simba is so cute he will be fine waiting for it to grow out!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks for all the positive thoughts of it growing back! I guess I'm getting used to it...big ears and all

It's been 2 weeks and he still looks pretty bad but at least his head it looking better!

I did find a place online to review them, but guess what? It's gone. Surprise, surprise, surprise That's OK though, I've passed the word along to everyone I know

Simba says thanks to everyone for supporting him (and me!)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

It looks as though he might have been used for someone to practice on.
    I would def be upset if I picked up my dog like that.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I saw this thread before but I don't recall there being pictures. Or maybe I had to jump of the net because I was at work.

With a face like Simba's who cares what his coat looks like? He looks like he is a happy dog with that cute little smile.
    Zoee has had a bad cut or two (where you could see the clip marks), but it grew out in a week or so to not look as bad. She's NEVER shaved though....EVER! I would go ballistic is someone shaved her.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Poor little man! He's still adorable though, with that little innocent smile. Mom, what's wrong? I think I'd be upset, you certainly have a right to! It looks like it's growing back, Simba should be good in no time!

Anna, I can see why you were so shocked. I wouldn't recognize him.

However......he is so darn adorable, I think he looks like a cute little lion cub. The most recent picture is precious.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Poor Simba. Hope it grows back soon! Though I think he's still cute.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Word of mouth will hit them the hardest

No one will take their dogs to people who have experienced it in person, Anyone an post a review online, any competition etc.

Oh poor Simba!!! It's okay though, fur grows back.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Well, FINALLY his hair is growing back! Happy Dayze
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Aww Simba! What a sweetie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla