Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Goli

Pretty Goli

Goli, what a lovely girl you are. I love your pretty colouring, and that photo of you taken down at your eye level is just beautiful! You are not just a pretty face though, are you? Oh no. You are highly intelligent and can move around at will! My cats prefer that the staff (me and my husband) open doors for them, although their communication skills are fairly advanced.

I hope you are having a wonderful day today with treats, cuddles, and perhaps a bit of partying with your kitten friends. Congratulations!

What a gorgeous calico you are Goli!! And how smart of you that you ca open doors!! My Zazou can open sliding doorsnow
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Goli you are a gorgeous kitty. I love the first picture of you, showing your mischivious eyes. You are very intelligent, for sure! I wish you a very good day, enjoy being the queen!

Goli

What a pretty girl you are. I'm so sorry about the steel plate, but it looks like it doesn't stop you from mischief; good for you! I have never heard of a Kerman; I'll have to look that up online. Enjoy your special day, special kitty!

A Kerman? Looks like I'm going to learn something new again today, which is why I love PT. Well, whatever your breed, you sure are one pretty girl, Goli, and smart, too. So enjoy your well deserved title of COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Goli

Goli you are a beautiful. I am sure I am speaking for every one here when I say it is so easy to see why your people love you so much. I am glad you are not slowed down by the plate in your leg.

You are just beautiful. Like I said before, I am in love again today with you, you little sweetie pie.
    Sheryll & Critters!

Oh My Goodness all the way from beautiful Historic Iran we have gorgeous goli!!! Golly Goli you certainly are one Gorgeous Stunning Cat , and so clever to be able to open your own doors!!!

And you have such Wonderful Guardians who had the White Coats heal you after you had your accident, and that great that there are no side effects that you at 6 are as lively as a Kitten.

The Lucky Found Cats ALL senda GLAD TO MEET YOU MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW all the WAY to tehran for our Gorgeous and NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY, GOOD GOLLY MISS GOLI!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beautiful kitty and such gorgeous eyes!! Happy COTD and enjoy the special treats coming your way today!

Goli, I loved reading your story and seeing your goofy face. You are a very special, clever and sweet kitty... communicating so well, opening doors and being so helpful to kittens you meet, they must all love you! I'm glad that you healed up and had a plate put in your leg so you can move around and have fun.

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Happy COTD Goli!!!! You are a gorgeous calico. Keep loving those kittens.

Goli what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

How smart you are to open doors too.
    What a treat for us to see your wonderful photos today!
    I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being CotD, sweet Goli! What a beautiful face you have, it's really special!

Kirsten

Hi Goli!!! You look adorable on your first photo
    How sweet of you to help other kittens!!! and how clever to open doors, I'd love to see you doing it!!

Congratulations for being our honored COTD, you are are such a darling!!

Love and kisses all the way from Central America!!!
    astrid

Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, Goli! What a beautiful, sweet and loving kitty you are! And mustn't forget to add, smart too! Wow, I don't think I've ever met a kitty who could open a door before; how neat is that! And extra props to you sweetheart, for mothering and caring for all of those kittens; you have a heart of pure gold! Goli, friend to all!

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, Goli! Thank goodness you weren't more seriously hurt, or worse! But the best news is, even requiring a plate in your leg hasn't slowed you down one bit! What a lucky family, having a furkid as beautiful, as kind and loving, as you; you truly are one extra special feline! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Goli! Hope it's a fun filled one, that you're spoiled to the max and treated to everything your heart desires! Cuddles and kisses to you, precious one!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Go Goli!

You are such a cutie...and smart too! I wish I had a gul for Goli (gul means rose in Persian, right)?
    Enjoy your day, sweetie!