Thread: Lizzy and Jack

Lizzy and Jack

Wow, what a close call - and what a magnificent find, all at once! I'm SO glad you got to stay here on Earth with us, lovely birdies. Congratulations on your wonderful new home! Eat up lots of tasty food and grow, grow, grow those feathers.

Love, Columbine

Lizzy and Jack what a pair of beauties you are!!!

I was so shocked at what your former owner wanted to do to you!!! I'd like to wring his neck and see how he likes it!!!

Thank God, for the lady who saved you and even more for your new loving guardian!!! I hope you two have nothing but happy times and tons of love from now on!!!

I really loved seeing your pictures though the ones of poor Jack, featherless, makes me want to cry. I'm so happy his feathers are growning back.

Enjoy your special day, sweethearts.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack & Lizzie

Hi,Iam Jack & Lizzie 's owner,just wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments and to say they are both doing great.Jack is getting lots of new pin feathers.Hopefully he will grow them all back but even if he doesn't I will love him anyways.

NormaMiller08 - welcome to Pet Talk and I know I can speak for all of us, that we hope you will stay and share more stories about Jack and Lizzy.

God love you for taking these two magnificent birds into your home. Over time I am sure you will receive far more from them than you give them.
    They will be so grateful to have a wonderful new home with space and toys and lots of good food.

I would just love to hear them laugh - it must make you laugh out loud too. What more could you ask for?

Greetings and a very happy Pet of the Day to you both, Lizzy and Jack! True survivors that you are, beautiful birdies! I can only imagine the strength and courage it took to survive the unconscionable abuse you were subjected to! Your indomitable spirits, your will to survive, is nothing short of amazing, and inspirational!

Well, there's one neck I would like to wring...and it's surely not yours! There are no words to describe my feelings for humans as cruel as your former "owner!" Thankfully your guardian angel rescuer, and your forever family/human, found you just in the nick of time! And just look at you too now, healing so beautifully, emotionally and physically! Jack, if your Mom hadn't mentioned it, I would have known you once had lost your feather! And oh who I would love to hear you two laughing...what a rewarding experience that must be for your person, hearing her precious feathered friends expressing such joy and happiness, knowing that it's all thanks to her devotion and care!

I loved seeing your glorious photos, Lizzy and Jack! At first I wasn't sure if there were two of you, or just one looking in the mirror! Well, you should like what you see when you do look in the mirror...such beauty is hard to resist admiring!

Congratulations and much love to you both on your well earned, extra special, Sunday Pet of the Day honors! I hope you guys are having a fun day of celebration, flying about the house and talking/laughing up a storm! Long and happy life to you beautiful Jack and Lizzy...and heartfelt thanks to your Mom/Dad/guardian for giving two such amazing creatures a chance at life and happiness!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jack & Lizzie videos

Thanks again for all the compliments on Jack & Lizzie and some wanted to hear them laugh. Here are two videos,the 1st one has some of my other birds in it talking and Jack & Liz can be heard in the other room.This was when they were still kept away from the flock,until it was certain they were 100% healthy.They are all together now. But I think they are laughing at one point. The other is of Lizzie dancing,she is a dancing fool ! Norma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzlgvAx2cSs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYt8tJw9VaU