Thread: Addicus

Addicus

Addicus is the love of my life......... well, except for Rufus Puppy ......... and maybe Sugar Boy Kitty........ and Sapphire Kitty and oh geez... Sadie Lady Kitty aka The Baby Brat.

I have to say, that is what did it for me........ the eyes. Long story about me walking from the funeral of a long time friend from my childhood and just stopping for a minute and it was LOVE at first sight with my Rufus Puppy.

Everyone of mine is a story in itself....

Addicus....... I never even remembered the other spelling and I think yours is just fabulous..... just like your cute little ..... okay, so your a big guy....... but your adorable.

I LOVE YOU ADDICUS!

Sheryll & Critters.
    Sheryll & Critters!

Addicus....

Oh, it sounds like I am Addicus' person........ I am just a love struck admirer.... sp.
    Sheryll & Critters!

Addicus, I love your ears too, they are so cute. And so is the rest of you, sweet boy. I can see why your mommy had to come back and get you. You look like you would be so much fun to be around, no wonder your family thinks you are a wonderful doggie and the love of their life. Wish I could give you a hug and a big kiss of that wonderful face. Many treats for you today dear Addicus, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Addicus !!!!

We would have been head over heals in love with that picture too, Addicus!! You are such a handsome man. It was a great day when your family brought you home. We know you love your great life that your family has given you. It's nice to know you have some fursibs. Are you best buds with any of them? Smiles all around at how you got the spelling of your name. "D" for dog. Very funny!! Congrats on your big day as our DOTD, and King of Mom's Heart!! Please tell the family to give you and the fursibs kisses from us to celebrate. We love your burly man look!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, adorable Addicus! Oh, be still my heart! A scruffy pup with helicopter ears...my dream doggie! And, you just happened to be named after one of my favorite fictional characters of all time too! (With of course, your very own canine slant on the spelling!) It warms my heart, knowing that a dog as sweet and loving, as special as you Addicus, found his way to the most loving and caring of forever homes, complete with furry siblings! I only wish I were there with you in person, to give you a gazillion belly rubs, tons of hugs and a big kiss! Your family is truly blessed, having a best friend in you, sweetheart! Heartfelt thanks to your family for choosing rescue, for giving one most deserving doggie a second chance at happiness!

Hope you and the entire furry gang are enjoying a very happy and fun filled day, celebrating your much deserved "top dog" reign! Of course we know you're Dog of the Day, every day, at your house! Lots of love and hugs to you, precious Addicus!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Handsome hunk!

What a handsome guy you are, Addicus! I just love your look. I can see how you stole the heart of your human family, you have stolen mine, too! Have a great day on this your day. Lots of nose kisses and tummy rubs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello Addicus,

Another love struck admirer here too. I love your pictures sweet
    boy & it's a real delight to meet you today. You look and sound like a
    sweet & playful pup who would brighten up any room you were in.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of hugs & kisses just for you Addicus.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aww!! Addicus you are just way to cute for your own good! I hope you get extra special cookies today, Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)