Thread: Captivating Chilly !!!

Captivating Chilly !!!

We have never met a doggie like you, Chilly. Our Mom is in awe over you. She's saying something about you being the perfect doggie because we shed a little at certain times of the year. You are one cute fella there, Chilly. We're in love with you. It has to be scary for Mom that sunbathing is your favorite thing. WOW!! Don't get sunburned. What tv shows do you like? We don't like much tv ourselves. We would like to extend hearty congrats on your big day as DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you loads of kisses on that ultra smooth head from us here in Florida. We hope you celebrate all day and have a blast, cutie pie!!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I think your name is adorable!
    Congratulations for being chosen DOTD.
    Now don't get to chilly on those cold days, and use sun protection if your outside.

----<---<--<{(@

Greetings gorgeous Chilly! Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious one! I must admit, before peeking at your stats I was tempted to guess you were...a Chihuahua, sort of! Wow, an American Hairless Terrier! What a magnificent breed, one I admit, I'm not very familiar with! But you take it over the top Chilly, with those sparkling, golden eyes...and that bod is to die for! And that expression on your face in the bottom shot, the crinkled forehead and eyes, as if to say, "What are you doing, Mom?" So human! hehe You're priceless! Your Mom certainly chose wisely when selecting your breed, Chilly! What with those stunning good looks, smarts, and an unbridled love for life and adventure; who could ask for more in a furkid!

Hope you're enjoying a fun and adventure filled day, celebrating your extra special Sunday honors, Chilly man! Maybe a trip to the mountains, or the beach...OK, maybe a trip to the dog park and some extra treats! But whatever your plans, party hearty and milk it for all its worth, sweetheart; you deserve it! And make sure your Mom gives you a bunch of extra hugs and smoochies for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Chilly,

I have never seen a dog of your breed before Chilly, but I must say you
    are very unique & special. Sounds like you have the perfect home with
    somone who loves you to bits. Isn't that what every pup deserves.
    Big congratulations on being honored as our DOG OF THE GAY. Sending
    you lots of hugs & tiny kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Mister Chilly, aren't you the cutest little fellow? I've never seen a doggy like you before, and how wonderful your breed must be for anyone who has allergies. I'm glad you have such a good home and a loving mommy. Like the rest of us, you have to watch it with the sunbathing though, silly boy. Hugs and treats for you today sweet Chilly, and congratulations on being our DOTD.