Thread: Kari :(

Kari :(

I lost my Karbunny today , she would have been 7 years old this year(May), I knew she was sick, she was treated for pasturellosis in the begining of Septemeber, from which she made an amazing recovery. but she started to get sick again more recently, the abcess was comming back, bigger then ever, and we were not sure we wanted to put her through that surgery again. I noticed the last couple of days her breathing seemed to be a bit laboured, and I had this gut feeling I was going to loose her soon, but I just kept telling myself I was being silly and paranoid. this morning all was normal, then I went dowstairs to grab my cell phone before heading off to work and my Karbaby was sprawled on her shelf, the way she does when she is super relaxed, she would have just slipped away when I walked in. everytime I think about her I start to cry, she was my baby, my first bunny, I adopted her when she was 5 months old from the humane society, someone had tossed in the airport parking lot to fend for herself. she was my bold bunny, the dogs never fazed her..she often told them a thing or two!

RIP Kari 2002-2009

Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about Kari. She was an adorable bunny.

RIP Kari
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

So sorry to hear about Kari(((HUGS)))She was adorable and I know she lived a wonderful life with you.
    Rest in Peace Kari
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Rest in peace, pretty girl. You go find Miss Hoppy, she'll tell you where all the tastiest greens are up there, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

Oh Shayna my heart sunk when i saw this, i am so sorry . Rest easy Kari.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I saw my name, and had to read...I'm sorry your beautiful pet is gone. What a lovely soul to share a name with. Hop around up there, pretty Kari!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I'm so sorry about Kari.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm so sorry to hear about your dear Kari...Bailee and i send our condolences

I am sorry I did not see this until now.
    Kari was such a pretty little bun and it looks like she was a big part of the family. Take comfort in the fact that she had an amazing life with you.

Rest easy, Kari! I will miss seeing you around.