Thread: Holly!

Holly!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Holly! Sounds like you have a lot of tortietude, and you rule the house...

Kirsten

I agree, you are a beautiful girl, Ms. Holly. And from the description your owner gives about you, you know it too! YaY for your special day. Demand all the hugs and pets you can. Congratulations.

Well Holly, as the tortie queen that you are, you must mind your manners, so your humans must see to it that your claws are clipped short enough that you can't do any damage. After all, you rule the house so you must be a loving ruler. With a face like yours, I can see how you probably get away w/a lot, you cutie pie. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

holly the great

i think you'll find life easier when you realise that holly is in charge and you are only on this planet to do as she says when she says it !!! she looks adorable.

Is Holly your FIRST tortie??? Miss BooBoo Kitty was mine and she was an excellent teacher on the way things should be, why HER way, of course!!! I am sure that Holly will be an excellent teacher and you will surely learn LOTS!! HAPPY COTD!!!

HAPPY HOLLY YOU KNOW AS A TORTIE WITH ALL OF YOUR CATTITUDE AND TORTIE-TUDE ITS YOUR JOB TO CREATE HAVOC , AND RAISE A LITTLE HELL.

AFTER ALL LIFE WOULD BE SO DULL IF YOU JUST SAT ABOUT WITH A LAID BACK CATTITUDE.

AND THIS WILL GIVE YOUR FAMILY SO MANY FUN STORIES TO TELL ABOUT YOU, AND THEY WILL TELL THEM WITH SMILES ON THIER FACES.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWS TO HECK RAISING HOLLY, OUR MOST LIVELY AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good morning beautiful Holly! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!! What a beauty you are! I just love your coloring! And oh, that sweet expression on your lovely apple round face is a heart melter, for sure! Wish I could plant a kiss atop that precious head of yours! According to your Mom you're quite the feisty, demanding, mischief making character...one might say, a DIVA! But you're just wanting what you want...your humans full and complete, undivided attention and love, each and every moment of the day...being the center of attention! You may keep your humans hopping, but I'm sure they would agree Holly, their lives were blessed the day they rescued you and welcomed you home to stay! I'm so happy to know that one more deserving kitty was saved from an unspeakable fate; is living the happy, carefree, love filled life every creature deserves!

Congratulations on your well earned day of honor, beautiful Holly girl! Have a fun day bossing the humans around, having your every whim catered to, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Love and lots of cuddles to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

'Hellcat' Holly - LOL!

Holly - you are too much! You have an evil clone in my household...Holly - meet Gypsy! LOL! have a great day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	42017   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th_gypsyandcrunch-1.jpg 
Views:	408 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	42018   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	relaxing gypsy.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	42019  

Holly what a beauty you are!!!

I really enjoyed reading about you today. Things will be better when you get a little older and your humans realize you are in total and complete charge of things.

I hope you have a wonderfully fun day!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful tortie Holly! I know who's in charge at your house! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Good evening, Holly! You are a beautiful feline. Be nice to your people. They put the food in your dish. They know you are a feline - and love you for it. How about some love in return. Enjoy your special day.

Holly, I just don't understand why your purrsons would not be patting and hugging you all day long anyway? What are they dong with their time?

Congratulations to you beautiful girl. You are a most worthy Cat of the Day.

Welcome Holly.. Your so stunning with Beauty.. I just Love Torties & Calicos.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>