Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noll

Noll

Noll, my Seal Point Siamese kitty loves his leash, too. I'm amazed at your coloration; I"ve never seen a Siamese Tabby before. You're a cutie. Enjoy your special day.

I can just imagine trying to walk any one of my furkids on a leash. Yikes! You're one special boy, Noll. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Noll you are not only very handsome (love your cross-eyed baby-blues ) but also very intellectual. That's a very clever blog you are writing plus you are a painter as well!
    Bowing in admiration

Who could NOT absolutely just LOVE those BLUE eyes!!!Noll, one handsome fella!!! HAPPY COTD!!! May I suggest using a harness(not a figure 8 type) when walking Noll. It is much safer than attaching the leash to the collar. It worked nicely with my therapy cats!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Good morning handsome Noll!! Your eyes are so beautiful and so is your fur color.
    I enjoyed very much reading your story and I'll read for sure your blog on my next break

I hope you are being honored as you deserve on your special day, please tell your human to give you extra kisses from me

HAPPY COTD SWEET NOLLIEPOLLIEMON!!!!!!
    astrid

Although you must literally see the world as the mixed up and blurry place it indeed is, your contemplative feline cognition affords you the ability to extract from the disarray only what you require to attain contentment. The view in your mind's eye is clear and focused. Revel in being such an extraordinary creature, Noll.

It has truly been a pleasure to meet you as our COTD, Noll, and read your meditative and articulate blog.

Celebrate your cyberstar status grandly!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Noll what a charmer you are!!!

Your beautiful eyes being slightly crossed makes you even more adorable. I'd love to give you a gentle kiss on your forehead right between your gorgeous eyes. Maybe your mom will give you one from me?

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a stunningly handsome boy you are, Noll! Oh, that coat, your coloring, those eyes...totally meezmermizing! I can only imagine how heads must turn when you come strolling by on your leash! You truly one extra special feline, Noll!

I tried to get onto to your blog but currently am unable (you must be getting a lot of traffic)! Can't wait to hear what you have to say; bet you have lots to share with the world! What a happy, serendipitous Christmas Day that was, the day you and Tiggy came home to stay! Your humans are truly blessed!

Thanks to your Mom for sharing your beautiful self, your warming story with us, Noll! Hope you and your family enjoy a very happy, fun and adventure filled Cat of the Day bash! Please have your Mom share some extra cuddles and smoochies with you and Noll, for me!
    (P.S...I have a Tiggr, a.k.a. Tiggy, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Noll! You sure are a handsome fellow. I'll bet your meowmie loves getting your mice and moles after a good hunt. I had a meezer that loved going for walks too, we put a pretty blue harness on her, it matched her eyes. I hope you get lots of hugs on your special day!

Dj, Brie, Scutter

Noll and Tiggy, thats providential that you came to Your Meeowmie jut before Cat Mas , as you I bet have trurned out to be the Best Yule Tide Gifts ever!!!!
    You are presents that noone will ever tire of, and you will never end up in the closet, or sitting in a yard sale!!!!
    And unlike most gifts your value increases mor and more all the time.

The Lucky Found Cats All send thier Friendship and A MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To TIGGY
    and OUR NEWEST MEEZER MIX OF THE DAY NIFTY NOLL!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kissies!

Oh Noll, when I saw your picture I just wanted to give you a big kiss on that lovely nose right between your beautiful crossed eyes!

Crossed-eyed Cutie!

Even though you have crossed eyes, you are still a cutie!!!

LOL Noll I just want to grab you and hug you and then go for a walk. What a cutie. Love the blue eyes.

Congratulations to Noll on being today's Cat of the Day!
    You have beautiful blue eyes even if they are a bit crossed.
    My two Siamese cats have been trained to walk on a leash with a harness,
    it is fun to take them outside on nice days.
    I hope you got good and spoiled on your special day today.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2 View Post
    LOL Noll I just want to grab you and hug you and then go for a walk. What a cutie. Love the blue eyes.
    I do too! Big hug to you, Noll! I hope you had a very special day as the Cat of the Day! I enjoyed the writing and paintings on your blog, too. Blogspot wouldn't let me "follow" it, though, and I am not sure why. You are beautiful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678