Thread: Cinnamon

Cinnamon

What a treat it was to see a gorgeous little guinea pig staring back me this morning!!

It sounds to me as if Cinnamon is a very content with her home environment if she can happily sit there and watch the world go by at a fast pace around her!!

Enjoy being our PoTD Cinnamon....I hope you get lots of cuddles, kisses and treats today!

Mandy

You are adorable, Cinnamon! Staying still and being unfazed by commotion must make for many excellent photographs, just like the one honouring you today. Hope you have a wonderful piggy-day celebrating your cyberstar status, darling SuperModel Cinnamon!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi there precious piggie Cinnamon! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! Me and my piggie Ruby are so very happy to see a beautiful wheeker like you honored here today! You could be a twin to my Ruby...well, your front half at least! I have to agree with your Mom, Cinnamon...for piggies and humans alike, two are definitely are better than one, and twice the fun, and love! You are one lucky pig, having a guardian as devoted and caring as yours! What a fun life you have been blessed with sweetheart, and I hope for you and your family, many more happy years together! Hope you and your sister, your best wheeker pal Peanut, are both enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being spoiled to the max, treated to everything your hearts desire! Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you precious piggie Cinnamon, and to Peanut too, from me and my girl Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cinnamon what an absolutely gorgeous girl you are!!!

I couldn't help but smile when I saw your sweet face peeking at me from my computer screen this morning. What fun it must be to get to see you in person!!!

I hope you and all your pals are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cinnamon girl

HAPPY POTD TO A LITTLE DARLINGWHAT PRETTY EYES YOU'VE GOT! HAVE A GREAT DAYSUSANSWATLIN518