Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vince and his big sister

Those two are so beautiful!!!!!!! I can never believe how gorgeous Quinn is and her brother, Vince, is just precious. The way she loves on him is the cutest thing ever!

I can imagine it's difficult to shop with them because people would be stopping you constantly. You probably meet alot of new people.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Thank you so much everyone. Yes we are indeed lucky to have such a lovely family I went to Sam's Club tonight with the kids, my mom and hubby and a woman with 2 kids stopped us and swooned over Vince since he's so itty bitty and brand new, and she told us how gorgeous he was...it was the first time I actually saw Quinn get her feelings hurt because of the baby. Quinn actually wanted to be held so I handed Vince off to grammy and held Quinn (all 27 pounds of her) and told her how beautiful and special she is. She normally doesn't like to be held, she likes to run around, but she LOVED being held and I just held her and sang to her and told her how wonderful she was....all the way to the car. Poor thing. It happens. People flock to the new, tiny babies. The woman that was swooning over Vince felt bad once I picked up Quinn and started telling HER how beautiful she was.

Thanks for the nice comments on both my little cuties We love to share our darling little family