Thread: Charlie

Charlie

Good Morning Charlie, what a lucky girl you are, that your family spotted you in the market and decided to adopt you. I love those photos of you spreading your wings like you don't have a care in the world. It sounds like you are also the Queen of the garden. lol
    I think you are very beautiful. Congratulations dear, sweet Charlie Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

have you read this book?

Charlie's wonderful personality reminded me of the little Chinese duck in "The Story About Ping," by Marjorie Flack. It's a children's book I fondly remember from years ago!

Congratulations to Charlie on his title of Pet of the Day.

Charlie
    It was so good to meet you today. I don't think we have had many ducks as Pets of the Day but we should have. Ducks are great! Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Pet of the Day today.

Quack- quack Charlie ! I just loved seeing your picture today - you look so magnificent !! I'm so glad that you where lucky enough to be chosen, amongst all of those little yellow fuzzy friends you had, by such a caring family. You look like such a happy girl - CONGRATULATIONS on being Pet of the Day !!!!!!

Hi Charlie! I love how that photo of you, wings spread so high and wide, captures your spirit so beautifully! You look so proud, joyful and full of life!! I can't help but think of the beautiful movie "Babe," when I read of your lovely fur and human family! How wonderful that you were rescued from the market to live such a wonderful life with such kind and caring humans and furfriends!! Today is your day to really strut your stuff and puff out your chest, Charlie! You're the Pet of the Day!! Congratulations to you Charlie! You're SO beautiful!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good evening, Charlie, and you are a fine duck!! I have never seen a duck win before, so this is a first for me!! It must be cool to have cat and dog friends to talk to and hang out with. You must have a lot of fun!! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

awww what a cute duckie! im so glad u r pet of the day charlie!!!