Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: german shepherd chow golden retriever rotweiler mix???

german shepherd chow golden retriever rotweiler mix???

hello I have a mix breed dog and I don't know what it is.... they say it's part chow and probably german shepherd but i really have no clue... others say its part golden retriever... he is 1 year now and all i know is that he is very independent.. and can't stand the heat... he is always digging a hole to lay on the cool dirt or just looks for the shade.... and he has a long hair coat looks like a lion..... so I just want to know what you guys think.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0843.JPG 
Views:	10889 
Size:	695.6 KB 
ID:	41996   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0850.JPG 
Views:	25124 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	41997  

I see German Sheperd and Golden. Maybe some Husky? He is very adorable at any rate. Nice and furry and fluffy and huggable!

I definately see Golden in the Face, eyes,and coat. It looks like a mix of chow and Shepherd coloring. Beautiful dog.

I see the shepherd and the chow... such lovely eyes!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I see GSD and Chow for sure. Maybe some Retriever. He sure is a big snuggly cutie! I don't see any Sibe in him at all.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Meet Zermatt

Here is Zermat my German Sheppard, Chow Chow and Golden Retriever mix.

There is some kind of ressamblance.

I will try to find some better pictures and I will post them later

I would say Chow and German! I know it has chow because to me in the face and the body it looks like a chow... and a little german or husky maybe? or maybe golden... I'm not sure! Whatever it is it is so very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lute View Post
    I see GSD and Chow for sure. Maybe some Retriever. He sure is a big snuggly cutie! I don't see any Sibe in him at all.
    I agree, and i dont see sibe in there either. but i see a 2 tone tongue in that cute mouth. Its not always a sign of a chow but it lots of times is.

Very beautiful dog.

I def. see Chow and GSD! Maybe some belgian tervuren? http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/belgiantervueren.htm

He is beautiful!

shepherd chow or golden retriever mix??

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...&ref=fbx_album

We have no idea of the breed of our dog either. Our dogs look similar I think. Falcon is 9 months old.

Titan's Mom !!!

Definitely a Sheppard Chow mix .,... I own one of each and he has both traits...My chow is a mix of chow and husky has huge black spots on his tongue ...see if He does

Twin!

I think I have a twin of his! We were told he is a German Shepherd/Chow mix. Then I thought he had retriever too. After seeing a Malanios (Belgium Shepherd) running on a dog show, I thought that is what he was, but the other day I had two different individuals say he looks like a German Shepherd/Chow! So we are back to square one.

Actually I found this site when I googled German Shepherd/Chow. It would be nice to have this settled...

I can settle it - he's 100% dog! Could be Shepherd/Chow or Shepherd/Golden, or even Akita/Golden. His face looks to broad to be a Belgian, they are pretty narrow on the face and muzzle compared to a Golden or a Chow Chow. Given his size and height, I'd more lean to Shepherd/Golden Retriever, do his feet have webbed toes?
    I've Been Frosted

JacksonShepherd: There's probably no Malinois in your dog.. I don't see Chow either. He looks mostly German Shepherd or could be pure. He's handsome whatever he is.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..