Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello fellow pet people

Hello fellow pet people

I have only just found this site when i was looking up my cats breed. I now know what one of them is, he's a lynx point siamese (kilala) but i have no idea what my other kitty is (luna). They are 7 and 8 months old and have been fixed. I love these little guys. My husband is physically disabled and i had been mourning the loss of my daughter for three years when we got these 2. They have really brought me around and give great company to my husband. These guys are like my kids and they act it to! Well i'm happy to be here and look forward to reading all the posts.

Hello and welcome to Pet Talk.

You have very pretty furkids there. I'm glad that they are helping you heal and keeping your husband company. My home sure wouldn't be complete without my kitties!

You really have very pretty cats!! Can you please point who-is-who??
    I live in Belgium and I am "owned" by 4 lady-cats: Maya, Inka, Zazou & Snoopy.
    You can see them in my signature!!

WELCOME TO PT !!

oops, my real name is LUT
    Last edited by Maya & Inka's mommy; 04-28-2009 at 06:31 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

welcome!!... I´m mostly on the dog side but I do check the cat section often..

you have two gorgeous kitties... stunning beauties

with that tail I´d assume Luna has some Mainecoon in her....but let´s hear what other cat owners think about...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Hello and welcome to PT! Sorry to hear of your losses. Your kitties are adorable/beautiful. Cats are awesome creatures. There are so many wonderful things I love about them.

Kilala is gorgeous! Looks like my Havoc, but he's got white on his underside and legs.

Luna looks like Maine Coon or Turkish angora to me, but I'm not very good with cat breeds

2 beautiful kitties no matter what they are!

Hello and welcome! I'm Elyse and your kitties are gorgeous!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Welcome

Kilala & Luna are ADORABLE!!!

I can understand how difficult the loss of a loved one can be and how much joy these wonderful angels can bring. I too got my little fellow in a similar circumstance.

I wish and pray for all the sunshine in your life

God Bless

Welcome! Your kitties certainly are beautiful, and they can help heal aching hearts wonderfully!

Kilala certainly is Lynx Point Siamese; Luna COULD be Maine Coon- some characteristics that might help point the way would be, is Luna a large kitty (long & muscular with bigger paws, not at all fat)? Is her fur very thick and bushy in the underside and rear? Is there extra fur in her ears and between her toes? Does she have extra toes? These are some of the characteristics, as well as being very gentle and playful. Some of these physical characteristics take some time to develop. Whether there's Maine Coon in the mix, or if she's a medium to long hair tabby mix, she's a beauty and means very much to you, so she's special in any case. Head bumps and kisses from me and my Pinot girl!

Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments, i think i will like it very much here.

Luna (grey one) i thought might have some mainecoon in her but i didn't think she was full blood. I had one before and she had a lot thicker fur. Luna does have all the extra fur, big paws, thin and long although she doesn't have any extra toes. He is very much a lap cat that likes to help me do whatever i am doing. Kilala is a wonderful cat, i thought she was some kind of mix siamese until i saw a tv show that had seal lynx point siamese, so i looked it up and boy is he ever. I really love how Kilala likes to cuddle with me, he'll get right in my face and give kisses and rub his head against your face purring as loud as he can, and he has become very verbal now though i don't mind, and he is a very emotional cat that lets you know how he's feeling. These two are like my kids.

Everyone has some really pretty looking cats, each special in thier own way.
    Thank you for the hellos!

Hello and welcome to PT! What lovely kitties you have. I think Kilala is my favourite of them, though. It's so nice to get kisses and headbumpies, isn't it! Fister does that too. You can see him in my signature or Cat of the Day August 31 2002.

I'm sorry for the loss of your daughter, I know how it feels to lose a person so close to you, as I lost my husband in 2005.

Hope you'll enjoy it here, you will soon get to know us all and our kitties.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

One question, and I'm sorry if I assumed incorrectly; are they both boys? Just curious!

Beautiful babies and a BIG WELCOME from the "CREW"
    GILL & Crew;

Yes they are both boys.
    Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Hello and Welcome to PT.I'm Nikki and am owned by 2 cats:Zippy and Pumpkin plus a drawf hamster Zoey.Both your kitties are adorable and I hope you enjoy your time on PT.These is a wonderful forum with great people.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010