Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kittens!

We are very lucky they were dumped here.. There is a huge pond across the street from our road, and sad to say, but they could have easily dumped them over the fence into the pond..

I'm going to ask her if she can keep me updated with pictures.. I would love to see the little guys growing up.. I also offered to foster them once they were old enough to start eating until they found new homes.. That way they would have space in case more little newborns needed help. And my mom bought them several cans of goats milk to keep the supply going for a while.

They don't actually have a shelter, all of the cats are in foster homes.

Sadly, I checked with several shelters, and none had any nursing mothers. One of them did have one in foster care, but her kittens were only 2 1/2 weeks old, and she was trying to wean them off already.

Thank God Alize drew your attention to the bushes. I hate to think what would have happened to these wee ones if not found in time.

Thank you for saving these little ones. I am so happy to hear that they are doing well and pray that they continue to do so.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Re: Week Old Kittens...Saturday, March 28, 2009 9:31 PM
    To: molucass @ yahoo .com

Through all my efforts and making 1 week, the smallest one gave up the fight this morning at 5am. He was alive at the 3 am feeding. The others seem to be gaining weight and getting stronger. Oh, our eyes are starting to open. I will keep you posted on our progress.
    Sadly the little dark tabby with the short tail didn't make it.

Rest in Peace little man.

Awww poor little thing!! All thanks to some idiots callousness the poor little guy didn't have a chance to experience any of the greatness this world can offer!! I hope the jerk pays dearly for this crime when his/her judgement day arrives!!
    Missing Coda No More!! So glad he's with me again!

Prayers for the tiny little man...you passed to the Bridge with a full tummy, knowing warmth and love, thanks to molucass and your foster meowmie.

I'm so sorry to hear this...dear little fellow.

Frisk healthy at the Bridge, little one.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry to hear about the li'l guy's passing. At least he got to feel the human touch before he left for his trip to the Bridge. RIP, sweet little one and blessings to those who loved and helped you.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Aww that is so sad, poor wee thing, so young, like others said so happy he had the warmth of human touch and love before his passing, RIP little brave one, here's hoping all the others do well and survive to grow up to be someone's much loved pets.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

What beautiful babies! Thank you so very much for caring enough to help these little newborns know love and care so early in their lives. It is heartbreaking that they were taken from their Meowmie at a time when they need her most, she must miss them terribly.

RIP little guy How sad that you went to the Bridge too soon. It's comforting to know that, for a brief time, you knew love and caring.

Gary, Please contact your Kitty Angels? Ask them to take care of this sweet baby, watch over him, and teach him everything he needs to know about being a kitty.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Here is some updated pics of them..
    The lady that is fostering them named them.

Mercedes:

Lexus:

Caddy:

Chevy:

One of the babies the first day she had them:
    (I think this is the one that went to the bridge, but it could be Chevy)

Comparing their size next to the bottle: