Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tippy Sue

Hybrid View

Tippy Sue

Happy COTD Tippy Sue.

Your beauty and gorgeous BLUE EYES took my breath away. Due to others on PT having CH kitties, I have learned what loving special cats they are, just like you.

Enjoy your special day sweetheart.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Blog Entries

Tippy Sue

Tippy Sue, what a beauty you are! Cat~gratulations on being honoured today as Cat of the Day.

Our KatMa is already madly in love with you. Purrr, mew, so are we. You own our hearts!

Live long -- cherished, loved, adored -- which is what every pet deserves.

Lots of kittykisses from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince. The Purr~ents send a bunch of human kisses to be placed all over your gorgeous body.

You're a bright, shining star!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Tippy sue

WHAT A GORGEOUS LITTLE LADY! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY. FIRST-I MUST SAY THAT I AM SAD THAT YOUR HUMAN LOST HER MOM AND YET-SHE HAS YOU WITH HER NOW, THIS IS A SWEET STORY !! YOU HAVE BEEN A COURAGEOUS LITTLE BALL OF BEAUTIFUL FUR TO GO THROUGH THOSE MAJOR ROUGHSPOTS AND NOW YOU DESERVE TO LIVE THE FABULOUS LIFE OF CATMIP DREAMS! YOU AND YOUR LOVING HUMAN WILL HELP ONE ANOTHER BE STRONG. GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518

Tippy Sue you are such a beautiful kitty. But more then that you are that last all important gift, an angle in disguise of fur. Congrats on being COTD. Truly well deserved.

I almost was NOT going to check out things on the site today!! But what a great loss for me if I did not!!! However, I am so glad I did, you are such a beauty, and LOOK AT THOSE EYES!!! Kudos to your family for loving you. HAPPY COTD!!!

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Tippy Sue! There are no word adequate to describe your beauty sweetheart, inner and outer! I am totally mesmerized by your stunning blue eyes...and moved to tears by your story, your Mom's touching and heartfelt tribute to her very special girl! You may have a bit of a health challenge, but there's no doubt that you don't let a moment of life slip through your paws! Many thanks to your Mom for educating us regarding cerebellar hypoplasia. You are living proof that with a little tender care, and love from the human side, there's still a happy, rich, love filled life to be had! I wish I could reach through my screen and cover that beautiful face of yours with kisses, Tippy Sue! I hope your Mom will pass along a few to you, from me!

Hope you're enjoying a very happy, joyful, and love filled day, celebrating your much deserved, extra special, Cat of the Day honors, sweet baby girl! Love, and wishes for a long and happy life to you, precious Tippy Sue! And a hug for your Mom, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tippy Sue, you're such a gorgeous girl. I'm glad that you're in such a wonderful loving home too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

You really remind me of my Sky who is a Norwegian Forest Cat/Siamese Mix.

Tippy Sue!

You are one gorgeous lil' girlie! And your mon is the best for taking you in to your wonderful home!

CH is just another name for being smart enough to figure out other ways of getting around. Your blue eyes are absolutley stunning. I want a cat just like you, Tippy Sue!

Well Hello Tippy Sue & Welcome to PT.. I read that you are CH.. Well you have come to visit the right place.. There is lots of Special CH babies that are members of PT.. I have 4 CH babies.. All are so Special as you are & God's Wittle Gifted Angels.. Congrats on Cat of the Day.. Your so Adorable & yes with those Bigg Blue Eyes..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Tippy Sue

Tippy Sue sounds like my sister's cat, Betabelle. The only thing, Betabelle didn't get the CH until she was a few months old, after surviving a bout of distemper and almost dying. Her head sometimes shakes and she doesn't have good control over her rear legs. Since she can't jump up, she finds ways of climbing up onto the coffee table and my sister bought a set of steps so that she can climb up onto the sofa. She does jump down, often stumbling when she lands on the floor. One of her nicknames is Miss Stumbles. No matter what, she is loved.

By the way, if there is a cat outdoors that has distemper, you can track it into your house on the soles of your shoes and even after what you think is thorough cleaning with bleach and all, the germ can stay around for as much as a year. That's what happened with Betabelle and how she got distemper.

Tippy Sue, you are truly a gift on so many levels. CH babies are so special. My CH girl, Creamsicle, showed no symptoms until she was around 6 weeks old and they were so severe that I thought I might have to do the unthinkable. However, just like you, she's so smart and has learned how to use her brain and compensate for her wobbles. Who could ever turn away from such dear ones and especially those mesmerizing blue eyes of yours? You are most deserving of your title of COTD, precious girl. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Tippy Sue

I am the owner of Betabelle, who survived not only Distemper, but later high fevers of 106+ for several days, and then suffered through a bout of very high white cell counts. I almost lost Betabelle 3 times. But, thanks to my Vet and my nursing her at home, she is a happy, wobbly, head bobbing girl almost 3 years old now. I'm glad to have my Betabelle. I guess she has CH. I hope to have her for many, many long years to come.
    Fay L. Hafer

Happy Sunday, Tippy Sue! You are a beautful feline. Enjoy your special day.

Dear Tippy Sue, I don't believe I've ever seen such beautiful eyes and sweet expression! You've shown us that obstacles can be overcome by the power of love. I hope you get extra kisses and treats today, lovely COTD!