Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tippy Sue

Tippy Sue

Happy COTD Tippy Sue.

Your beauty and gorgeous BLUE EYES took my breath away. Due to others on PT having CH kitties, I have learned what loving special cats they are, just like you.

Enjoy your special day sweetheart.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Blog Entries

Tippy Sue

Tippy Sue, what a beauty you are! Cat~gratulations on being honoured today as Cat of the Day.

Our KatMa is already madly in love with you. Purrr, mew, so are we. You own our hearts!

Live long -- cherished, loved, adored -- which is what every pet deserves.

Lots of kittykisses from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince. The Purr~ents send a bunch of human kisses to be placed all over your gorgeous body.

You're a bright, shining star!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Tippy sue

WHAT A GORGEOUS LITTLE LADY! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY. FIRST-I MUST SAY THAT I AM SAD THAT YOUR HUMAN LOST HER MOM AND YET-SHE HAS YOU WITH HER NOW, THIS IS A SWEET STORY !! YOU HAVE BEEN A COURAGEOUS LITTLE BALL OF BEAUTIFUL FUR TO GO THROUGH THOSE MAJOR ROUGHSPOTS AND NOW YOU DESERVE TO LIVE THE FABULOUS LIFE OF CATMIP DREAMS! YOU AND YOUR LOVING HUMAN WILL HELP ONE ANOTHER BE STRONG. GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518

Tippy Sue

Tippy Sue sounds like my sister's cat, Betabelle. The only thing, Betabelle didn't get the CH until she was a few months old, after surviving a bout of distemper and almost dying. Her head sometimes shakes and she doesn't have good control over her rear legs. Since she can't jump up, she finds ways of climbing up onto the coffee table and my sister bought a set of steps so that she can climb up onto the sofa. She does jump down, often stumbling when she lands on the floor. One of her nicknames is Miss Stumbles. No matter what, she is loved.

By the way, if there is a cat outdoors that has distemper, you can track it into your house on the soles of your shoes and even after what you think is thorough cleaning with bleach and all, the germ can stay around for as much as a year. That's what happened with Betabelle and how she got distemper.

Tippy Sue, you are truly a gift on so many levels. CH babies are so special. My CH girl, Creamsicle, showed no symptoms until she was around 6 weeks old and they were so severe that I thought I might have to do the unthinkable. However, just like you, she's so smart and has learned how to use her brain and compensate for her wobbles. Who could ever turn away from such dear ones and especially those mesmerizing blue eyes of yours? You are most deserving of your title of COTD, precious girl. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Tippy Sue

I am the owner of Betabelle, who survived not only Distemper, but later high fevers of 106+ for several days, and then suffered through a bout of very high white cell counts. I almost lost Betabelle 3 times. But, thanks to my Vet and my nursing her at home, she is a happy, wobbly, head bobbing girl almost 3 years old now. I'm glad to have my Betabelle. I guess she has CH. I hope to have her for many, many long years to come.
    Fay L. Hafer

Happy Sunday, Tippy Sue! You are a beautful feline. Enjoy your special day.

Tippy Sue you are such a beautiful kitty. But more then that you are that last all important gift, an angle in disguise of fur. Congrats on being COTD. Truly well deserved.

Dear Tippy Sue, I don't believe I've ever seen such beautiful eyes and sweet expression! You've shown us that obstacles can be overcome by the power of love. I hope you get extra kisses and treats today, lovely COTD!

Tippy Sue, what a gorgeous, brave, loving, sweet girl you are! We (Elmer and Bob) are also Cerebellar Hypoplasia babies. Just like you, we have figured out with our CH-improved intellects how to get around, do what we want, and get what we want!

What a wonderful, perfect gift you have been to your person from her own beloved mother! Enjoy your extra-special, well-deserved honor as Cat of the Day.

Love from Elmer, Bob, their four kitty siblings, and Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

"Special" is short in its meaning when it comes to describe what you are... you are a little angel!!! Congratulations for being honored today!!!
    You have the most beautiful blue eyes and a sweet lovely face... breath taking!!!

My best wishes for a life full of joy for you and your lovely human.
    Cuddles and kisses
    astrid

Awww what a spectacular Beauty you are Tippy Sue!!!
    And Your Grandma gave Two Gifts that day when she brought you home to Your Meeowmie , Tippy Sue.
    She gave you the gift of a Fine Furrever Home and her Daughter a loyal and loving Cat Companion to brighten her day for many years to come , a gift that will never be used fort a short time and forgotten in a closet, but who will grow in the love and affection that Tippy Sue shares with Her Friends.
    The Lucky Found Paradise Hotel Cats ALL send a MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Prettiest and Newest CAT OF THE DAY
    TIPPY SUE!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tippy Sue, you have the most beautiful blue eyes, and you look so sweet. I cannot imagine a better present for your mom than you, and you have got the best home ever! In spite of having Cerebellar Hypoplasia, I bet you are having fun anyway! Enjoy your special day with treats and cuddles!

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life with your loving family!

Congratulations on being our beautiful Cat of the Day, Tippy Sue!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Tippy Sue what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a wonderful and special gift you are!!! I hope you and your mommy are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    A sweet and stunningly beautiful girl indeed! You more than deserve top honors today as COTD!
    Hugs to you Tippy Sue!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~