Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crosby!

Crosby!

Hello Crosby, an English Gentleman. What a cutie you are, I just love tabby cuddlebugs, is there anything better! Enjoy your cat of the day surprise...congrats from Wales and all the cats that live there!

Well hello there, Crosby. You certainly are a gorgeous cat, just as meowmie says. I think it is your loving, friendly purrsonality though, that makes you so deserving of your Cat of the Day honours.

I think you must be a very brave boy. My girls do not like toys that move of their own volition. They like their mice to stay just where they swat them!

I'll bet there will be a surprise party thrown for you today, Crosby. I am sure tuna will be served, cuddles will be involved, and perhaps a little run to a local beauty spot. Sounds great, can I come? I hope you have great celebrations whatever you do.

Congratulations, handsome boy!

He really is gorgeous. I love his brown coloring. His owners are so lucky to have a lap cat. Enjoy your day beautiful brown tabby boy.

Good morning Crosby, you are a handsome feline. Why would anybody be surprised to find that when you sleeping under the covers with humans - you taking up as much room as a person! It is because you are a person - a feline person. Silly humans. Enjoy your COTD day.

Crosby, I LOVE the fact that you are a BED HOG!!! SO are ALL the Clan Cats at our house. I send great KUDOS to your family for adopting an older cat!!! Much too often, despite being wonderful, these cats are overlooked because of their age. HAPPY COTD!!!

Crosby, I'd love to hear that purr of yours. I'll bet it sounds like a little motor boat and under the covers yet it probably sounds even louder. I guess you've got lots to purr about, though, don't you? So enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Crosby, you put a big smile on my face today, you are simply gorgeous!! It's hard to believe that anyone could leave you in a shelter, but who knows what happened. I'm so glad you found a loving family - no wonder they couldn't resist you.

Keep purring and have fun, you deserve extra tuna today and lots of loving!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Crosby!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

A wonderful tabby as COTD - what could be better?

Enjoy your day, Crosby, and your extra tuna for the honor! You're a handsome fellow, indeed!

What a BIG HANDSOME FUN Cat you are Crosby, and thats great that you communicate so well with Your Family , and let them know whats on your mind.

And you share your warmth, by lying under the blankets with your Purrentd sharing your haet to keep them warm on brisk English Days.

The Lucky Found cats appreciate that as they too are not shy and love to MEEEOW it up , and surround thier Old Geezer Dad to keep him warm.
    They are sending a WARM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Most Helpful and Newest Cat Of the Day COSMIC CROSBY

Bing would be proud of his namesake.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Crosby what a handsome chap you are!!!

I'm so glad you have the happy loving home and family you deserve now.
    I bet you are lots of fun to live with. I'd love to have you sittin' on my lap and purring your little head off anytime.

I hope you are being royally spoiled today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A cat with so much to say-crosby!!

WHAT A GREAT-LOOKING CAT WE HAVE HERE! HAPPY COTD. I HAVE LIVED WITH CATS ALL OF MY ADULT LIFE HERE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA. THEY ARE THE BEST-CATS THAT IS! CROSBY YOU HAVE SUCH GREAT TABBIE MARKINGS. THE BELL ON YOUR COLLAR IS SOOO CUTE. I HAVE A LITTLE PINK BELL ON PEPPER-MY GIRL-A WHITE WITH GRAY TABBIE TAIL AND LARGE TABBY GRAY SPOTS. SHE WOULD ALSO PREFER TO BE MY ONLY FELINE-BUT MY TUXEDO SAMMY TRIES TO GET HER TO PLAY WITH HIM ANYWAY! CROSBY-MY CATS ALSO LOVE THEIR SQUEEKY MICE TOO! WELL GO HAVE FUN AND BE WELL!PEAVE AND LOVE SUSANSWATLIN518

What a handsome tabby gentleman you are, Crosby! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello there Crosby,

I loved reading your story handsome fella. I am so happy you picked
    just the right family to join. They really love you to bits. Happy Cat
    of The Day sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

No wonder you were rescued & adopted! What a handsome boy you are, Crosby!

Have a wonderful special day today, dear Crosby!

Lots of scritches & head-bumpies to you!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Well hello there handsome, Crosby! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! (Sweet is an understatement!) Heaven only knows how you came to find yourself homeless at one point. But as your Mom tells us, whomever watched over you during your formative years did one heck of a job grooming you for your role as a lover boy extraordinaire! Knee napping, car rides, cuddling 'neath the blankies with your people...you're a man of simple pleasures Crosby, but oh the joy those simple indulgences bring to your family! You're one extra special feline Crosby, and big surprise to learn how handily you converted your Dad to a cat lover! I'm so happy for you that you found your way to such a caring, loving forever family, Crosby! And so happy for the humans too, that they have a best feline friend like you to call their very own! Congratulations and bunches of cuddles and little kisses to you on your big day! Hope you and your entire family are enjoying an extra special day celebration your well earned "top cat" honors! Party hearty, sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~