Thread: Rontu

Rontu

Hi Rontu......You are a beautiful baby.I love Irish Setter. You have
    such a beautiful coat. I would love to brush you like I do my two yorkies
    every day. Congratulations on DOTD. Runtu, Enjoy life to the fullest
    everyday with your human family and your doggie family.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Rontu

HAPPY DOTD SWEETHEART! I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY IN YOUR GOLDEN YEARS AND HAVE SOME FUN TOO.HANG IN THERE BABY! YOU ARE SOOO BEAUTIFUL!SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello and happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Rontu! It's an extra special treat having an Irish Setter as our very special honoree! And a beautiful senior at that! Your face is so precious, sweetheart! You may in your golden years, but that expression of your face, that huge smile, says "young at heart!" As is the case with many of us here, you may be feeling a bit creaky at times, slowing down a tad! But I just know you still have a lot of living, and loving to do, sweetheart! I hope and pray this finds you well, Rontu! And that you and your human family, your furbro and sister, will be enjoying an extra special, and fun day celebrating your much deserved day of honor! Maybe a car ride with the window wide open!

Congratulations and bunches of hugs and kisses to you, precious Rontu! Your family is so blessed, having you as their most loyal, devoted, and loving furkid!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Rontu !!!!!

A senior boy?? No Way!! You really look like a young guy, buddy. We love that smiley face and gorgeous coat. Reading your story was the most fun thing we've done in a while. Your writing skills are great!! We loved hearing about you. Such a good boy you are. You and your loving family are very lucky to have each other. It's so nice to have a fur brother and sister isn't it? How wonderful for you!! We're sending big congrats to you, Rontu, our very handsome DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you and the fursibs kisses from us to help celebrate. Our Mom has arthritis and we also have a touch of it. We hope you get to have fun today with no pain!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Rontu, you are a prince amongst dogs. Such a gorgeous boy and your family obviously cherishes and loves you. We hope that you find some relief from your arthritis. It's lovely to have you as DOTD. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Seeing your beautiful face warms our hearts

Hello Rontu,

It's great to meet such a fine older gentleman like you sweetheart..
    You do seem like such a lover of life with your lucky family. It's clear they
    all love you back, Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing
    you more years of health & happiness big boy. Hugs & kisses Rontu.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful choice.

Rontu, you are a beautiful choice for DOD! I am so sorry about the joint pain. I can sympathize, as I too am afflicted. That doesn't stop you from loving and being loved, though, does it? Just be the wonderful boy I can see that you are. Your human family could not ask for a more gorgeous friend!

Rontu, what a beautiful and sweet boy you are. I'm sorry to hear that your arthritis bothers you so much; it's no fun getting old, is it sweetheart. What a wonderful loving family you have though and I'm so glad of that. I wish I could see you riding in the car and having a wonderful time. I'm sending you a big hug, and a kiss right on that beautiful face. Congratulations Rontu, on being our DOTD.

Hi, Rontu! You are a very handsome boy. I'd never guess you are 10. I'm glad you have a doggie sister and brother to play with. Sounds like you're living the good life. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

a kiss for the Irish boy!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365