Thread: Namaste Pet Lovers

Namaste Pet Lovers

Hi I am new as a subscriber but have been visiting this site daily for past couple of months. I love this site and think there is no other like this one.

I strongly believe that anyone who lovingly cares for a pet can never be bad so i know that all u wonderful members of this site are a blessed lot.

I am and have always been an animal lover, get it from my parents who taught me to see animals as god's special creatures.

I am an Indian born into an Hindu family, educated in a convent surrounded by Christian beliefs and living the past 8 years in an Islamic country. Why do I mention this....coz i have learnt first hand that religion does not promote violence, people do.

I am a single women and I live with my catson Tychee who is the brightness in my life....MY LUCKY CHARM

I hope to be an active member of this site and look forward to making a few good friends here.

You will love it here, because we ALL are devoted petlovers!! Please post a picture of your cat Tychee
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Congrats again to Tychee for being cat of the day on the 15th. He sure is a handsome boy!
    http://catoftheday.com/archive/2009/March/15.html

Welcome again to Pet Talk, I am sure you - and Tychee - will fit in well here. That's an amazing confluence of religious experiences you have had!

And I am sure you have warmer, steadier weather there than we have in New England!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh I didn't see Tychee before- how could I miss such a handsome boy
    Welcome

A BIG WELCOME from the "CREW"
    GILL & Crew;

WELCOME!
    Welcome, MeCatMa & Tychee! Tychee is a beautiful kitty and I'm sure is very spoiled - as it should be!

Hello and welcome. I am fairly new to the board as well. Actually, been a member for awhile but never posted a whole lot until recently. Your kitty looks like a cross between my Tinker and Mamma cats. Loved reading Tychee's story on COTD. My cat Buddy is also a leash cat.

Namaste Pet Lovers

I dont have a pet right now, but I need to get one I need a little friend to live here with me

I so want a goldfish, and his name will be Charlie