Thread: Feio...u r sooo cute

Feio...u r sooo cute

UR Quirks make u special and thats just what u r.

Congratulations on being the COTD. Smart and Dignified is good but SMART AND QUIRKY STEALS THE HEART

God Bless

Hello, Feio! Love your name, it's unique just like you. What a lovely girl you are and how sweet you look, all dressed up in your finery!

Are those extra toes I see on your front paws?

You go, girl, and keep on amusing your hoomans! Happy COTD day to you!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Good morning, beautiful Feio. What a pleasure it is to meet you today and read all about you and your huge purrsonality. It comes over very clearly in all of your adorable and funny photographs.

It is not Christmas today, but being chosen as Cat of the Day deserves a huge celebration with toys, wrestling, and perhaps a new hat? Whatever you do, I hope you and the other cats have a great day. Congratulations!
    Last edited by Killearn Kitties; 03-18-2009 at 06:32 AM. Reason: typo

Feio

What a beauty you are! I love to hear about your zest for life; you keep your family highly amused at all times, it would appear. Enjoy your special day, pretty girl.

Those are some of the cutest pix I've ever seen! You are simply adorable, Feio. You deserve the good life and I'm so happy to see that you are indeed living it. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a SWEET Cat you are Feio , and how wonderous is it that we get to see 3 photos of you enjoying you life.
    We like the one of you sticking out your tongue the best!!!
    And that great that you are such a boon companion to your humans and Cat friends alike and that you brighten the corner where you are.
    The Lucky found Cats All send a Viva con Mucho GustoMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWWWW and award to Fantastic Feio Our Friendliest and Newest Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

oH My Feio your markings are my favorite.. You are Adorable with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Feio, you are very beautiful and it sounds like you have a lot of tortie-tude! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Good morning lovely girl!!!
    You sound like a funny girl, full of life I'd love to see more pics of you wearing hats and costumes!!!!
    Congratulations for being our COTD, enjoy your day and celebrate with your fur family and your loving humans (ask them for extra treats, you deserve them today)

Big hugs and kisses!!!
    astrid

Feio what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today!!! What a silly goofer girl you are! And that's a good thing to be. How boring the world would be if we were all prim and proper, eh?

I hope you are being treated like the royality you are today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Feio!

What a lovely little kitty you are. I just love that you have a half-pink nose, it makes you look like you have an Elvis attitude. You are so pretty and sweet. Contratulations on COTD.

Hugs and Purrs,
    Dj, Brie and Scutter

I'm going to be smiling the rest of the day, and all through the night, even in my sleep. You are just too adorable, Feio! Oh my gosh, look at that face! Such a pretty girl; love your stylish gear!!! And those two bottom shots are cracking me up! I just love your carefree, devil may care Torti 'tude...your joie de vive! You definitely walk to the beat of a different drummer Feio, and we salute your choice to grab life by the tail and squeeze every once of pleasure out of it! (Forgive my metaphor mixing)

Congratulations and lots of love to you on your much deserved Cat of the Day reign, beautiful, adorable Feio! Hope you (and your "stuffy" very proper feline sibs) are enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good evening, Feio! You are a beautiful cat. Enjoy your special day -

Feio is rad!

Such a cute tortie...! Gyosy here - another tortie - says hello!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Miss feio!

YOU ARE AWESOME! I AM NUTS ABOUT YOUR FANCY COLLAR IN THE TOP PICTURE. THE OTHER PICTURES ARE VEERRRY SWEET TOO!YOU ARE A CHARACTER THAT'S OBVIOUS! THIS BREED'S COAT IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL AND EXOTIC. GORGEOUS. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A CAT LADY MYSELF! HAPPY COTD! SUSANSWATLIN518