Thread: Tigger

Tigger

Tigger, my father's orange tabby, passed away yesterday. He had been ill only a short while. He was 14 years old, had lived a good spoiled life, but we are very sad. His best buddy Camus with whom he was raised and lived his whole life, is confused and sad. Please say a prayer for my dad and for Camus.

Jakes mom

I am so sorry about Tigger. Your father and Camus will be in my thoughts.

RIP Tigger
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

It is so sad to lose a good friend, esp an ORANGEMAN.... Sleep softly, dear Tigger....

I'm sorry to read about Tigger's passing to the Bridge. Orangies are special, all our furkids are, actually, but orangies just have a way about them. RIP, sweet Tigger and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

RIP Tigger

I'm very sorry to hear about Tigger, AND about Camus- our wonderful Mouse-cat crossed over recently, and Birdie, our young feral boy, had been his constant companion throughout the last 6 months or so, when Mouse was ill and mostly blind-- Birdie absolutely 'adopted' Mouse, helped him get around, defended him, cuddled with him - and when Mouse was gone, Birdie was distraught for over two weeks, poor guy...... We were no better, still aren't...... I feel for all of you- but especially poor Camus-
    You'll all be in our thoughts- R.I.P. and play happily at the Bridge, Tigger-

I am sorry to read this sad news. I hope that happy memories will help your family heal. Hopefully all souls, skin and fur, can help each other get through this difficult time.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Godspeed to the Bridge, dear Tigger, and peace to your family. Come visit sometime to let them (and Camus) know you're OK.

Be at peace, dear Tigger, and I am glad you had a spoiled life.

Please let your dad and fursib know that you are all right, and frisky again at the Bridge.

When the time is right, perhaps Tigger will send another buddy for poor Camus.

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thats sad for our Cats when thier friends suddenly are not there anymore and Tigger sounds as though he is a Cat who will be missed a great deal.
    Tiggers getting his Wings Of Silver and Gold now, and will be a member of our Animal Angel Army.
    And Tigger will visit every once in a while to make sure your Dad and Camus are all right, and will try to find the Purrfect Friend for Camus.
    and he will be searching for a place where his family and friends can be together again in Paradise , and share thier LOVE.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rest peacefully Tigger, enjoy your new life at the bridge, and don't forget to visit with your humans every now and again

Play happily at the bridge sweet Tigger. Prayers for your Daddy and Camus to help at this time.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

Prays are being sent your way for your dad and Tigger and you as well.