Thread: Sam in training

Sam in training

Congratulations on being named dog of the day, Sam. I am very happy you didn't make a good detection dog. However, I got a feeling you maybe threw the competition to get a loving home with your wonderful human littermates! As smart and loving as you are, I am almost certain that was the case, and I say "WELL DONE"!
    Lots of love to you from sunny Florida. Take yourself a big bear hug, and some sloppy puppy kisses. You sure deserve them!

Sam U ROCK!!!!

A Lab Retriever.....my dream breed .

When I have my own home I intend to adopt a pawed pal just like u sam. Ur charming personality pops out of the page and I am sure your littermates (mom & pa) must be starting everyday with a smile thanks to you.

God Bless

Good morning and happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Labbie boy, Sam! What a stunning Lab you are, Sam! That top shot of your gorgeous self is exquisite! (Excuse me while I pick myself off of the floor!) There definitely are times when a mommy is happy to say, “I’m glad he/she failed!” You may not have had a hankering for detection work Sam, but at being the most beautiful, life and people loving pup? In that category you get an A +! Now your only job is to be bestest friend and loyal companion to your people, to enjoy life to the fullest, as only a Labbie can! And if you’re ever in want of some side work sweetheart, look to doggie modeling! Wow, does the camera love you! Your photos are priceless! I think your Mom should submit your photo to the magazine, “Just Labs.” (Centerfold, hehe)

Congratulations Sam, and lots of love and smoochies, woofs and wags to you on your big day in the spotlight, from me and my Labbie girl Star! Wishing you the happiest, most labalicious day of celebration precious boy, and a lifetime of happy, fun and love filled days with your wonderful forever family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~