Thread: Archie U R CHWEEET

Archie U R CHWEEET

U my darlin archie r the perfect representation of my favorite comic character. I am sure you bring bundles of joy to your mama and pa and here's wishing that you continue doing so for a long long time to come.

My little one (Tychee, he was cat of the day on March 15th 09) too has a patch in his eye but is not blinded by it. I was told that people refused to adopt him coz he was not a pretty boy...HA! who needs a "perfect package"

God Bless

Archie.........You are a beautiful baby. I would love to have you. I am very happy that you have found a family to love and take care of you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life Archie.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

You are a sweetheart, Archie!! My aunts both had pekes when I was a kid, and I'll never forget Thanksgiving at my aunt's house when all of the men slept in the den with the pups.....between the men and the 3 pekes, there was SOOOOO much snoring going on, I'm surprised the rest of us could sleep! You are a precious boy, and you look so good with your St. Patty's green on!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Happy Dog of the Day and a very happy St. Patty's Day to you, Archie! What a beautiful bundle of furry love you are, sweetheart! And looking so very fine in your festive holiday gear, I might add! I would love to cover you with a zillion kisses...that is one adorable little face I see looking back at me! It's great to know that you found your way to such a loving and caring forever home, Archie!!! I only wish more people would choose adult adoption as your family did! You are a testament to the great rewards of adult rescue, sweet baby boy! Hope you and your family enjoy a very special day celebrating your "Irish roots," and your much deserved day of honor! Bunches of love and hugs to you adorable Archie, with wishes for many happy years with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Archie !!!!

We can hardly believe a wee fellow like you was out roaming around the streets of NYC, Archie!! What a wonderful day when your family saved you. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, sweetheart. Aren't you the cutest little lad? You look especially spiffy in your green today. We also love the pic of you with your stuffie. Please tell the family to add a million kisses to the celebration from us today. Congrats on being our very deserved DOTD!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Archie,

You look so cute in your St. Patrick's outfit & you sure don't look your
    age sweetie. I am so sorry that you were ever lost & without a home.
    Looks like your family has certainly made that up to you by welcoming
    you into a great family. Enjoy your special day as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & kisses sweet little boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Archie, sweetie, you are just the cutest little leprechan I have ever seen. Big smooch for you, cutie-pie. And you obviously have the luck of the Irish, too, to have been rescued by such a loving family. I cannot believe how cute you are, little man. I hope you have a great time celebrating your special day.

Archie

WHAT A SWEETHEART! I AM A CAT LADY IN SCHENECTADY NY AND I WISH YOU A HAPPY DAY IN THE SPOTLIGHT HERE AT PET TALK. I RELATE TO YOU ARCHIE BECAUSE I AM HAVING VISION PROBLEMS NOW AND I AM VERY AKWARD AT TIMES. I FEEL BAD WHEN I STEP ON ONE OF THE CATS' LOVELY TAILS ACCIDENTLY. ARCHIE I AM GLAD YOU HAVE HUMANS TO LOVE YOU LITTLE ONE!SUSANSWATLIN518

Archie, little love.

God bless you for taking in this little angel! He is a cutie and I bet he is a little lover. I wish everyone could feel the unconditional love that a sweet little friend can bring. Blind or not, he is a real treasure to you. May you have many happy healthy years together. Give him a big kiss from me.