Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coda is HOME!!!!!!

I know what you mean. My boyfriend is a cat lover and has always had at least one! I got him a kitten for his birthday this year and you would have thought I gave him the Hope Diamond! Men like that are rare. He loves my cats, too. I have a cat, Ming, who looks so much like Coda it's scary. Tony always tells me how beautiful Ming is and how much he loves Buddy, the birthday present.

Congratulations on getting Coda home and settled so quickly! Heidi is certainly being gracious!

Now I'd just like to get some real sleep. The couch is NOT comfy! Coda came to me last night and told me it was time for bed. BUT, while I was shutting everything down, low and behold Heidi decided that it was the purrfect moment to begin really playing with Coda!! It was adorable!!! They were playing a game of tag. I would have left them to play and went to my comfy, cozy bed BUT on 2 of the chases into the living room, Coda stopped in front of the tv and eyed above it like he would pounce. I don't think I want him knocking over or scratching the flat screen tv. His new daddy might get a lil upset if the two of them broke one of his favorite toys! So it was the couch for me once they settled down again. Any rambunctious activity would wake me so I could save the TV. I'm reallly tired but glad that Heidi has let down her 3 foot vigil. Maybe I can get some good pics today of them in their early stages of becoming good friends.
    Missing Coda No More!! So glad he's with me again!

I'm so happy that Coda made it safely to your home and that he has settled right in.
    I love the photo of him on your bed.
    That is great that Heidi likes him so much and that they get along great already!
    You have two adorable cats in your home now so I expect to see lots more photos of them together.
    Give Coda and Heidi both hugs and kisses from me.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy