Thread: Emmi Lou!

Emmi Lou!

Wow, what a doll!
    We are so happy to be the first to congratulate you beautiful girl!

Congratulations on being dog of the day! We love your name.

Beenie and Frankie
    Your Boston Buddies

I didn't get to you first, but I'm honored to be the second to congratulate you on nabbing our extra special, Sunday Dog of the Day honors, sweet baby girl! You are too precious for words, darling Emmi Lou! Your photos are heart melting, and your story an inspiration to us all, and a testament to the healing power of unconditional love, of unwavering, guardian devotion! How frightened your family must have been to learn that their beloved, precious little one was so very ill. But thanks to their care and devotion, doing all in their power to heal you, you're now the picture of good health; thriving and enjyoing every ounce of your happy life! Just look at that face! You're a fighter and a survivor Emmi Lou, and you and your family, an inspiration to us alll!

Congratulations sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, and every precious moment of your wonderful, blessed, love filled life! (Bet you're gonna be spoiled rotten!) A gazillion hugs and smoochies to you, precious Emmi Lou!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Emmi Lou,

You sure are a pretty pup Ms Emmi. I am so sorry to hear how sick
    you were baby girl, but so happy to know that you overcame that bad
    sickness. I't good to know you have playmates to pal around with.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our adorable DOG OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long & happy life with your lucky family Emmi Lou.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Little Emmi Lou !!!!

Be still our hearts!!! Will you look at that cute little facie. Smooches all over for you Little Baby Girl!!! How perfect that our good friends, Carmen, Beenie, and Frankie, were the first to greet you today!! There are two of you adorable Bostons at their house. Anybody can figure out why your family loves you so much, sweetie!! We are so sorry to hear that you had a bout with awful Parvo. However, we're on top of the world knowing that you've recovered and are healthy now. Please tell the family to give you and the fiursibs some kisses from us today to celebrate your big day. We hope you enjoy yourself all day and night!! Congrats. Happiness always, lovebug!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Emmi Lou, what a sweet little girl you are. I'm sorry to hear that you had parvo, but so glad that your mommy and daddy caught it in time. Now you can snore on mommy's lap for years to come. Hugs and treats for you today, little darlin'. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

To emmi lou

A VERY HAPPY DOTD TO YOU HONEY!HOW SCARY TO GO THROUGH SUCH A HEALTH SCARE!WHEW-YOUR HUMANS REALLY LOVED YOU THROUGH THE CRISIS. I LOVE YOUR PICTURES. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHO HAS A MALE BOSTON TERRIER AND I FIND HIM CHARMING. I AM A CAT LADY THOUGH. EMMI LOU-I WISH THAT YOUR HEALTH WILL STAY GOOD AND THAT YOU AND YOUR HUMANS HAVE A GREAT SPRINGSUSANSWATLIN518

Hi, Emmi Lou! You are the sweetest little girl ever! I love your face and your cute little coat suits you very well. I'm so happy for you that you recovered from Parvo. That must have been a scary time for you and your parents. Enjoy your special day celebrating how wonderful you are. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    How perfect that our good friends, Carmen, Beenie, and Frankie, were the first to greet you today!! There are two of you adorable Bostons at their house. We are so sorry to hear that you had a bout with awful Parvo. However, we're on top of the world knowing that you've recovered and are healthy now. Please tell the family to give you and the fiursibs some kisses from us today to celebrate your big day. We hope you enjoy yourself all day and night!! Congrats. Happiness always, lovebug!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    I was thinking the exact same things! Yay, Beeniesmom checked in and double Yay, Emmi beat parvo! Happy Dog of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678