Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cute Chili

Cute Chili

You two are BOTH adorable! I also have a Seal Point Siamese (Koko) who is 13 now, and I ADORE him, too. I hope you have a long and wonderful life, and I wish that for Fennel also. Chili, enjoy your special day today, and many more.

I, too, have a seal point meezer named Coco (Puff) and he thinks Chili is alright in his book! Chili sounds as though he's fearless, which is good, but it can also get kitties into lots of trouble. LOL But then, he wouldn't be much of a meezer w/out trouble, now would he? Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I love the names Chili and Fennel! You look like you get along really well.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I really like the photo of Chili and Fennel!!! Both are very cute! HAPPY COTD!!

I usually don't reply in the cat of the day section but I just had to this morning. Chili you are very handsome. When I saw your picture, it took my breath away. You look just like a kitty I had as a child. I hope you have a great life. Happy Cat of the Day to you.

Not one, but two Meezers! Wow! Chili -- and Fennel too -- you are beautiful and it sounds like you're full of fun together! Happy cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

CHILI IS SUCH A DEAR LITTLE MEEZER , AND WE KNOW THAT HES GOING TO GROW INTO ONE TRULY MAGNIF- ICAT!!
    AND HES GOT HIS COMPANION CAT FENNELL WHO LOVES CHILI SO MUCH THAT HE RUNS TO PLAY WITH HIS LITTLE FRIEND.

THERE ARE GOING TO BE A WONDEROUS CAT DYNAMIC DUO WHO WILL TRULY BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY AND LIGHT UP YOUR LIFE.

THE SIAMESE ANGEL FIVE LEAD THE CHEEERS AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS FOR FANTASTIC FENNELL AND OUR NEWEST MEEZER OF THE DAY CHARISMATIC CHILI
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chili!

WOW-I AM GETTING HUNGRY SEEING YOUR NAME-AND THE PET OF THE DAY TODAY HAS A DELICIOUS NAME AND IT'S DELICIOUS AS WELL-LOL! CHILI-YOU ARE GORGEOUS! I LOVE THE PICTURES. THE BOTTOM ONE IS SWEET WITH THE TWO OF YOU. OH- WHAT A PERFECT COTD. YOU ARE TOO TOO COOL MAN! GOD BLESS-I AM A CAT LADY MYSELF.SUSANSWATLIN518:

Chili you are absolutely wonderful, I'm sure you spice up your humans life
    Congratulations for being our baby-COTD, I hope you and Fennel are enjoying the day and having tons of fun.
    Big hugs and kisses for you, and my best wishes for a long, healthy and happy life for you two gorgeous kitties
    astrid

Congratulations to cute little Chili on being today's most adorable Cat of the Day!
    You are so cute, I just want to pick you up and hug you and kiss you.
    I love the photo of you with your big brother Fennel, you look so happy together.
    I really think that Siamese cats are happier in pairs, I have two of my own to love.
    Chili & Fennel, I hope you both get spoiled today and every day.
    It would be nice if your owners joined Pet Talk so we could see more photos of you two adorable Meezers.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Chili what a charmer you are!!!

You sound like a ton of fun to have around!!! I'd love to see you and Fennel playing together. I hope you get a treat or two today and share with your bro! Ask your meowmie to give you each a kiss on your sweet heads from me, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Chili and Fennel! Happy Cat of the Day to you both! Oh, what a precious pair you make! How cute you look snuggling up together like to peas, make the Meezers, in a pod! I so enjoyed reading your most entertaining bio., kids! No doubt about it, you both bring a lot of love, laughs and "flavor" to your family's life! What a luckky bunch, having not just one but two beautiful furkids in their lives! Hope you both are enjoying a super fun day celebrating your much deserved "top cat" kudos, cutie pie..pies! Hope as well, that your Mom will give you both, some extra cuddles and smoochies for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chili!

You and your brother Fennel are too cute! And your name sure does match your personality - LOL!

Awwww...what cute little meezers. What a sweet, err...spicy pair you two are. Congrats on the COTD. Enjoy your bro and tell meowmie to post more pics of your precious little face.

Hugs!
    Dj, Brie and Scutter

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Chili - I personally think that there is nothing better than a Siamese - unless of course it's two (or more). Your purrents must agree! How great that you have one of your own to play with and keep you company. I used to be a meowmie to 3, and there was never a dull moment with them around. Enjoy the top honors as being a very special COTD today.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~