Thread: fluffy fluff

fluffy fluff

fluff is soooooooooooooooooo cute it is so sad that she died

congratulations on being potd!!!!!!!!!!

What a precious little furbie you were, Fluff; simply adorable! My heart melted when I saw that shot of you cuddled up in your cup! And what a scamp, what a character you were! I've heard you Chins are masters at "bouncing off the walls" and getting into all sorts of irresistible mischief, and you certainly did your part in fulfilling that description! What joy you brought to your family during your time on this earth, sweet one! You truly were the Pet of a Lifetime Fluff, the best ever! I'm so sorry your humans no longer have you there with them in body. But as your Mommy tells us, you're still with her in spirit, every single day; living on in the countless, cherished memories she holds in her heart, and in that tattoo!!! I hope it puts a smile on your Mom's face, seeing you memorialized here, as our extra special, most deserviing Sunday Pet of the Day honoree! And no doubt all of our beloved furangels there at the Bridge are doing their part, making sure your special day is just that, special! Enjoy your time at the Bridge sweet Fluff, until that happy day when you and your Mom are together once more!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fluff what an adorable fellow you were!

I can tell you are much loved by seeing your wonderful pictures and reading about you. I love the picture of you in your cup.
    I know you are missed terribly by your loving family. Someday though, you will all be together again. Until then, play and have fun at the Rainbow Bridge.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi fluffy fluff

IT MAKES ME SAD TO KNOW YOU ARE NO LONGER WITH YOUR FAMILY. I KNOW SOMEHOW YOUR SPIRIT IS VERY MUCH ALIVE AND WITH THEM. HAPPY POTD TO YOU FLUFF-AND I HOPE YOU ARE ALL RE-JOINED ONE DAY.PEACE--SUSANSWATLIN518

Thank you for sharing Fluff's story. He was an adorable chinchilla. I'm sure he had quite a good life with you for all those years. Congrats on POTD.