Thread: Emma the Gorgeous One

Emma the Gorgeous One

So, Emma, tell me, do you have some calico in you as well? It sure looks as though you do. I have a Maine Coon and my RB Puddy was a calico queen and she had many of the colors that you have. I don't know much about the Maine Coon breed, though, so perhaps the colors in your coat are nothing unusual. Whatever the case, you are one gorgeous kitty kat and looking at your pic makes me miss my li'l Puddy Tat. I'd love to hear the cackling sound that you make when your mom leaves for work. Keep on being beautiful and enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Coonster

My Maine coon, Kramer, is a gentle micro-coon, "only" 12 lbs.- but he's a gentle, loving, affectionate, totally-loyal friend and has been for a dozen years! LOVE those coonsters! Sounds like Emma's a perfect example with her humans.......and, Kramer's a very handsome brown tabby, but YOU, Emma, are GORGEOUS!!! What an amazing coat!
    Congrats on COTD and many, many more to you and your people!

Miss Emma!!! You are simply stunning!! HAPPY COTD!!!

EMMA YOU ARE ONE SWEET GAINTESS OF A CAT, AND WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU DO SOMERSAULTS FOR YOUR FOOD.

AND YOU ARESO SWEET AND GOOD NATURED AND WE BET A GENTLE LADY AND A TRUE JOY TO BE A FRIEND TO.

THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A GRACIOUS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO A DAER SWEET CAT, OUR MOST LOVING AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY ELEGANT ENDEARING EMMA.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a gorgeous pretty girl you are!! and you sure look so sweet!!!
    I'd love to see you doing somersaults too, I bet you look so cute

Congratulations on your special day, I hope your human gives you extra kisses and extra treats to celebrate

Big hugs
    astrid

Emma, I have to agree: you are one gorgeous girl!!!

What fun it must be to live with you.
    I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratualtions, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma Green, you are one beautiful Maine Coon. Enjoy your day as COTD - Though I know you are the cat of the day every day in your home.

Don Juan is sitting on the windowsill next to me, wondering how he can win the heart of beautiful Emma! He LOVES big girls! (cf. me )

Enjoy your special day, pretty girl.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Emma, you are beautiful! How dear that you tell your mum in your own voice not to leave you . Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you darling Emma...and to your Mommy Diane, too! What a gorgeous, gentle giant of a feline you are, sweetheart! I think you might be the first Calico MC I've had the pleasure of meeting! You're simply stunning!

Who can blame you for letting out that one hiss; having your temperature taken is no fun, especially for kitties! But I'm sure that one minor slip of etiquette was quickly forgotten with that first somersault! What a girl...beauty, sweetness, and personality to spare!

Congratulations to you, sweet baby girl! Hope you and mommy Diane are enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration! Bunches of hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Emma!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Emma!

You are so pretty and sweet! Enjoy your COTD status!!!

Only 4 emma!

THIS IS A SPECIAL NOTE JUST FOR YOU-HAPPYCOTD! YOU ARE BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL AND YOU COAT IS SOOOO NICE! IT'S EASY TO SEE WHY YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS. HEY-SOMETIMES I HISS AS DOCTORS MYSELF. THEY WILL ONLY TRY TO DO THINGS TO HELP YOU THOUGH. HAVE A NICE RELAXING WEEKEND!SUSANSWATLIN518

What a beautiful girl you are, Emma, and so sweet-natured too! I don't think that anyone could blame you for that one little hiss.

I hope you have had the most wonderful celebrations in honour of being Cat of the Day, with lots of nice canned food, and perhaps a celebratory somersault or two! Oh, and lots and lots of cuddles.

Congratulations, gorgeous girl.