Thread: ABC News Story

ABC News Story

This is why you do not let your cats be indoor/outdoor cats. There is a video on ABC news that I cannot access from my work computer but the description is: "Texas woman finds her cat decapitated in a neighbor's mailbox".

I just do not understand people these days. Why would someone do this to a helpless innocent creature! I am so angry.

The pain that poor woman must be feeling from this loss. Hopefully she will not have another indoor/outdoor kitty. Indoors ONLY for me! A leason I had to learn over time losing kitty to the gravel roads as a younger adult. I hope they find the person responsible for this horrible act of cruelty!!! Would be nice if when they do find him they make an example out of him by really punishing him! No slap on the wrist!! Sick to death of people just getting a small fine for stuff like this!

Theres something really wrong in this so called civilized countries of ours.
    There just so much meaness and violence bubbling under the surface and every day you hear of people going beserk and killing starngers for no reason.
    And being cruel to the Animals , who are our Fellow Creatures of God.
    I think theres so much violence that its desensatazing us , and we get a starnge joy out of cruelty.
    Sad to say when Depression 2009 hits, its going to be worse.
    May Our Lord God bless the Beasts and The Children.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

This poor woman. The kitten was adorable.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=7067729

I won't even express my feelings on the "thing" that did this.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I don't think there is any more violence than there was say, 30 years ago, or in previous points in history, but we certainly are more informed now that we were then. After all, would this have made any national news then? No, likely only people in her town and ones surrounding it would know. I hope it is not desensitizing us, and I hope they find and prosecute the responsible party. Poor kitty!
    I've Been Frosted

I didn't click on the link. I can't take it. I just will never understand violence against animals. It's so senseless. RIP, little kitty and peace to your human.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

That is so sad. How could someone do that? The kitty was adorable too. People these days are so violent and senseless. The poor kitty.. rest in peace.
    -ErinExotic:]]
    Snowbelle's Catster:

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I don't want to watch it either. So senseless!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I wont click on the link.. It just makes me sick to my tummy.. Poor wittle baby.. RIP wittle one.. And as for the *&%$#@^% that did this then may you Rottt in Hell..
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I didn't click on the link. I can't take it. I just will never understand violence against animals. It's so senseless. RIP, little kitty and peace to your human.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Sorry about posting this one. I did go back and view the video. It was just an interview with the owner. Still very upsetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I don't think there is any more violence than there was say, 30 years ago, or in previous points in history, but we certainly are more informed now that we were then. After all, would this have made any national news then? No, likely only people in her town and ones surrounding it would know. I hope it is not desensitizing us, and I hope they find and prosecute the responsible party. Poor kitty!
    I totally agree with this.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I saw this on the 10:00 news as it happened in the suburb next to mine. I felt so sorry for this woman, as well as the man who found the poor thing. People have to start taking animal cruelty more seriously because anyone who would torture an animal wouldn't think twice about abusing a human in some way, especially a vulnerable one such as a battered wife or a child. Makes me sick to my stomach......
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Working with the public as my job, at an animal shelter, and news stories like these have honestly made me hate mankind. I know not all people are bad, many many many aren't but I WILL NEVER EVER EVER understand how you can kill an innocent animal, person, whatever, EVER. I will never understand why dogs and cats are abused, some people are just wired wrong I suppose.

It amazes me how some people can live with themselves.

Unfortunately, we see and hear about the bad in people more than the good....I truly believe the majority of people are good, kind, and responsible, but there is a small portion of society I believe to be truly evil....and that is the only word that even fits....the devil has definately positioned himself inside their souls....
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner